This has NOTHING to do with Cancer!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    Wowie Kazowie! I couldn't
    Wowie Kazowie! I couldn't be happier for you. Way to go. We are definitely going to have a cyber celebration. We can all send in pictures of us on that day in whatever bridesmaid dresses we have in our closets. I'm thinking I would look good in an off the shoulder dress (as that's where my fake boob is currently). Maybe we can open the chat room for a party.
    This needs to be celebrated!
    I wish you every happiness. :) LOVE! Joyce
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    congratulations !!
    claudia, i couldn't be more happy for you. i just love a love story, so you must post all the gushy romantic stuff!!
    Reggie sure got himself one wonderful woman..but i'm sure he already knows that. my sincere wishes for a very long and very happy life together. hmmmmm.. i wonder..are you guys doin the happy neeked dance tonight? lol!
    love
    jackie
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Wonderful News!
    Thanks for sharing the wonderful news! I tuned in just before bed tonight hoping someone had some good news, but I hadn't hoped for this! Best wishes to you both!

C. Abbott
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    cabbott said:

Wonderful News!
    Thanks for sharing the wonderful news! I tuned in just before bed tonight hoping someone had some good news, but I hadn't hoped for this! Best wishes to you both!

C. Abbott

Claudia and Reggie--Congratulations!
    Looking forward to dancing in honor of your wedding, dear Claudia. My best wishes to you and your Reggie. (Also hoping some of our sisters in pink can coax a wedding pic out of you...?)
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    cabbott said:

Wonderful News!

C. Abbott

Claudia and Reggie--Congratulations!
    Looking forward to dancing in honor of your wedding, dear Claudia. My best wishes to you and your Reggie. (Also hoping some of our sisters in pink can coax a wedding pic out of you...?)
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND REGGIE. WOOHOOO. It's a wonderful gift and to life after cancer. Having a glass of champagne in your honor. Hugs and love ya, Lili
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Claudia, that is absolutely
    Claudia, that is absolutely fabulous!! What great news! He sounds like such a sweetie, I am so glad you two found each other. You sound like a perfect fit. Looking forward to hearing more about the wedding plans.
    love
    jan
  • winthefight
    winthefight Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Congrats
    Wow, congrats chen. That is great newssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I am so happy for you!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options
    WHAHOO!
    Couldn't happen to a nicer pair! My only concern is whether or not you have a ladder tall enough for him to stand on during the ceremony---it can get awfully difficult to bend that far down for your first kiss as Mr. and Mrs.!

Oh well, you're the consummate survivor---you can do ANYTHING!

Of couse, I'm just assuming he's not also 6ft 528 inches!

Now that you've given us the wonderful news, where are we all going on YOUR honeymoon? LOL

Big double hugs!
    Jan
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Options
    chenheart said:

Glamorous!!!!
    You must have me confused with some person with class and style~ I was thinking of having the checkers at our favorite supermarket clear the aisles of shopping carts, and Reggie and I could immediately toast our wedding after saying "I Do" in the wine section! LOL I promise to wear make- up and take the rollers out of my hair BEFORE I get to the store though!

hugs,
    Claudia

great idea with the supermarket
    I can see it now! Plenty of rice, coffee beans, uncooked peas etc. to throw....a ready and waiting stainless steel conveyance for Reggie to whisk you off in (with your 40' legs hanging over the sides...

Don't forget to take your frequent shopper cards, they may be able to scan you on the way out for added coupons to use during your next visit!

Congratulations!

Jojo Elizapest
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    NorcalJ said:

WHAHOO!
    Couldn't happen to a nicer pair! My only concern is whether or not you have a ladder tall enough for him to stand on during the ceremony---it can get awfully difficult to bend that far down for your first kiss as Mr. and Mrs.!

Oh well, you're the consummate survivor---you can do ANYTHING!

Of couse, I'm just assuming he's not also 6ft 528 inches!

Now that you've given us the wonderful news, where are we all going on YOUR honeymoon? LOL

Big double hugs!
    Jan

Congrats!...
    and MAJOR hugs, you sweet thing. Hug Reggie for all of us too. You realize most of us are half in love with him ourselves?
  • chili
    chili Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats!
    Reggie sounds like a doll. My husband and I "dated" for 7 years before we got married and just celebrated our 31st anniversary in November. So I figure you and Reggie will also have at least 30 or 40+ years together! Not sure I'm up to dancing yet, but the good news made my day.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    chili said:

Congrats!
    Reggie sounds like a doll. My husband and I "dated" for 7 years before we got married and just celebrated our 31st anniversary in November. So I figure you and Reggie will also have at least 30 or 40+ years together! Not sure I'm up to dancing yet, but the good news made my day.

30 to 40 years ahead of me!
    Oh good~ this means I will be living till 100~ just what my plan was! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I am still smiling, Chen.
    I am still smiling, Chen. This news and all the happiness that has already come from it here at the board is just a sign of how good and right the two of you are. Thank you! love, Joyce
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
    Conga-rats!

Maureen