CONFESSIONS OF A GOOF

Options
2»

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

RE, you are up to 400 cc's. Wow. I've been doing this for months and am at about 220. I did go to the bra shop for women without and get pads for both sides to try to even out my profile. Better, not perfect.
    And as far as the weight gain goes, I am not surprised. I am sure that my plst. surg. is using cement, not saline on this breast rock I have.
    But as far as swimming, I think not. First of all, without the bust building foam I would look weird indeed and with it I would float till it soaked up water like a sponge, and then sink like a rock. Wow, the image of going under and having to shed my breasts to save my life is just a little to close to what has actually happened in my life!
    Mimi, loved your attitude. I did a little strutting today in my new bra. As a "smaller" woman, I have always considered padding to be cheating, but tempting. Now I can say its not vanity, it's a MEDICAL necessity! So there! Pass the clingy sweater, please.
    love, Joyce

Laughter...
    ....is such good medicine. Keep em comin girls.
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sun, Sea and Sand, Then and Now
    For the record, in my mis-spent youth I was a water/ sun worshipper! Raised in Germany, we would alternate summers in either Italy on the Adriatic Sea, or NY on the Atlantic Ocean. I was one of those who lathered myself with baby oil, and got as dark as this Anglo skin could get...my grandmother used to say that by September, my legs looked as if I was wearing "chocolate stockings".

This change in what I do now is guided by acute vanity...which isn't cute at all, come to think of it! When I put 2 and 2 together, and realized that leather is made from TANNING the skin of animals~ Oh No!

So, now I look rather like Oatmeal stuffed into a baggie. :-( It is out of respect for my fellow humans, and not wanting to harm the psyche of Young Children that I don the Ts and sarongs. Give Give Give! That's all I ever do! HAHAHAHA

Hugs,
    Claudia

too funny
    Oatmeal stuffed into a bag...now that is a great visual! I have tried on a couple of suits, spurred on by some early weight loss in chemo 1, I experimented with a few different sizes...it was as mind altering and some of the experiments I undertook in my earlier years. My port had swelled up twice the size of a hard boiled egg so as I tried on suits it seemed like I needed a third cup area under my right collar bone. They have since drained the port and it is now about 1/4 the size...but made me think I will stay with my old suit for know and wait to see what other changes are coming my way..

Lastly, your sarong reference and the psyche of young children. When my son was 11 years old he was the envy of many of his friends because we were taking a family vacation to St. Maartens and there was topless bathing at our resort! He was very anxious to go on the beach that morning...as was the apparently 150 year old woman doning nothing but a short sarong, dental floss (thong) and an old fishing hat complete with lures stuck onto it. She was bent over facing the beach using a colander type thing to drain out items from the waves washing on shore. Her breasts were pendulous to say the least, swaying in the outgoing waves. My son stood mesmerized. Then he said to us that they really shouldn't allow topless bathing.

Of course he had many opportunities then and over the last 17 years to change his mind...but that day made an impression that he still shivers over...and every now and then I take a fishing hat to the beach with us and he just grins.

jojo
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

too funny
    Oatmeal stuffed into a bag...now that is a great visual! I have tried on a couple of suits, spurred on by some early weight loss in chemo 1, I experimented with a few different sizes...it was as mind altering and some of the experiments I undertook in my earlier years. My port had swelled up twice the size of a hard boiled egg so as I tried on suits it seemed like I needed a third cup area under my right collar bone. They have since drained the port and it is now about 1/4 the size...but made me think I will stay with my old suit for know and wait to see what other changes are coming my way..

Lastly, your sarong reference and the psyche of young children. When my son was 11 years old he was the envy of many of his friends because we were taking a family vacation to St. Maartens and there was topless bathing at our resort! He was very anxious to go on the beach that morning...as was the apparently 150 year old woman doning nothing but a short sarong, dental floss (thong) and an old fishing hat complete with lures stuck onto it. She was bent over facing the beach using a colander type thing to drain out items from the waves washing on shore. Her breasts were pendulous to say the least, swaying in the outgoing waves. My son stood mesmerized. Then he said to us that they really shouldn't allow topless bathing.

Of course he had many opportunities then and over the last 17 years to change his mind...but that day made an impression that he still shivers over...and every now and then I take a fishing hat to the beach with us and he just grins.

jojo

Hilarious!!!!!
    That recounting of your day at the beach was PRICELESS! I just read it to my Reggie, and we are in stiches laughing! Thank you sooo much for that! You write beautifully~ the mental pictures are etched in my mind after I read your posts. I'm really glad you have joined our family here. I wish we were an online book club, just something other than The Beast, but we can't have everything YET!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

too funny

jojo

I can just picture your
    I can just picture your son's face. ROFL! My son also had one of those moments. On one of our trips to the southern coast of Spain, where topless sunning is the norm, my son at the time was 5 and was flabbergasted by all the pendulums swaying. LOL. Very ironic that the old ones with pendulum **** are topless while the young pretty ones are all covered up. Hugs, Lili
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options

too funny

jojo

Mine was a 150 year old man, a beach in The Netherlands....
    Thought he was wearing swim trunks...well, there were alot of things hangin'...and NONE of them were pretty!!!

I did, however, see the opposite. My beau and I were walking after my 'sighting' and came up behind a gal who was in her early stages of life (heehee...don't use youngster any more). Obviously sans suit. She was beautiful! Long, brown hair completed the image from behind. I, in my cattiness (I still use the word old...lol) figured she MUST be ugly in the front. NOPE! She was a walking model of those who SHOULD walk on nude beaches...that was 8 years ago, and I shall never forget. I have since seen many who should be covered, just like your son....

Hugs and thanks for the memory!!! Kathi
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options

RE, you are up to 400 cc's. Wow. I've been doing this for months and am at about 220. I did go to the bra shop for women without and get pads for both sides to try to even out my profile. Better, not perfect.
    And as far as the weight gain goes, I am not surprised. I am sure that my plst. surg. is using cement, not saline on this breast rock I have.
    But as far as swimming, I think not. First of all, without the bust building foam I would look weird indeed and with it I would float till it soaked up water like a sponge, and then sink like a rock. Wow, the image of going under and having to shed my breasts to save my life is just a little to close to what has actually happened in my life!
    Mimi, loved your attitude. I did a little strutting today in my new bra. As a "smaller" woman, I have always considered padding to be cheating, but tempting. Now I can say its not vanity, it's a MEDICAL necessity! So there! Pass the clingy sweater, please.
    love, Joyce

suggestion
    If you need to even out a swimsuit, I suggest nerf balls. My mom had bilatmas 30 years ago, and I sewed pockets in her swimsuit and we cut a nerf ball in half and placed them in the pockets. The nerf material springs into place well and can be "drained" with a discreet push on the chest. I imagine you could use pieces to even it out.

Maureen
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

too funny

jojo

HYSTERICAL!
    Holy Cow I am in hysterics! I am laying in be next to my sleeping husband trying not to wake him with my laughter! This one was absolutely priceless, thank you so much for sharing it!

RE