Question About Vitamin C

Options
2»

Comments

• rasunshine
    rasunshine Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Input, input, input
    Like the robot in 'Johnny 5' I cannot get enough input on the subject of natural cancer cures and or treatments AND I want to thank all that are out there for posting their findings. It ceases to amaze me on how and why the Medical field can have something right in front of their face that may be cure and and look the other way. I am so glad that my family is from the natural health field.I readily do the research knowing that all of what I am doing is GOOD for me and not tearing my cells down like all of the chemicals. I know there is a need for both professions, I pray that someday they will work together and the answer will be found. So far, I have found one needs strong cells, healthy organs, a balanced hormone system and an alkaline body system. Many people out there are trying and using a multitude of different things. I have come to believe that while on chemo, you really need to eat and drink Organic and take supplements to fight back. Chemos may kill the cancer cells, but look what we have left, a worn and torn body with aches and pains and a very low defense system with a high possibily of it all coming back, some worse than others. My next approach is having blood drawn for a hormone test.One of the causes of Female cancers is an imbalance of hormones.I am also having a special blood test done to show my personal blueprint of my immune system, which will show what it causing it not to function properly. I will let you know the results of both. After confering with my brother, who is a very progressive Chiropractor in Mexico, Missouri and has prescribed this for his patients, I feel this is a very important step in my recovery. He has also had the tests, just for general purposes.It is a bewilderment to me why these tests are not performed by our Onocologists. If anyone is going to one the Natural Cancer clinics, I believe we would all love to hear what they doing. There is not one available in my immediate area. I am taking up a lot a space here, but it is all food for thought with the intention of pumping you up and saying , hey wait a minute, I have this body that God gave me and I want to get it back. The answer is out there and I don't want to wait for someone else to find it. I love God, my family, my dear friends and myself way too much, I want to LIVE and live healthy. I feel I am being guided to do this..I ask God every day in prayer if this is my purpose in life.. With Easter approaching, it is a time to renew our Faith, whatever that be to each of us, that He is there watching over us. May the Lord bless us and protect us from evil and bring us to everlasting life. May He hold us in the palm of His hand.God Bless, and remember to let the sunshine in.
    Stay well my friends,and have a Beautiful day..It's SPRING
    RASUNSHINE
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • sweetp1950
    sweetp1950 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    mopar said:

MY OPINION
    Hi, Terry:

This sure is a touchy subject. But I say, where it concerns your health, you decide what's best for you, based on your research, doctor's opinions, personal experience, etc. MD's don't generally deal with 'nutrition and supplements' per se. So I don't think you'll get a 'fair and balanced' opinion from that group. I've posted many times about my routine with supplements. I would never stop taking my AHCC. And, especially Vitamin C, or any others in my plan for that matter. Certainly we have to be wise about our choices, but based on what many people believe in the area of supplements, we better stop eating during chemo. Too many nutrients!

Hope I didn't offend you or anyone else. This is a subject near and dear to my heart. I believe that the subject of whether or not to supplement has left many, many cancer patients without hope and alternatives, documented, proven alternatives.

As always,
    Luv, Hugs and Prayers!
    Monika

Suoolements
    Hi Monika,
    I am starting my 5th chemo on Dec 1st, and quite frankley, I hate the idea of it each time I go and will be glad when I'm finished up. After my 3rd chemo, my CA125 was 30, down from 273 after total hystorectomy with two small tumors on inbilicus wall and liver. I have been taking high doses of Vitamin C, but read your article on what you are taking. Can you please give me a rundown. All of this gets confusing and I like what you have to say in your posts, not that I dont agree with everyone else as well. We need to do what we know to believe true to stay cancer free. If you would like, I would like to hear from you on my personal email at quyck1@att.net as well as this site as I am sure that all would love to hear.

Thanks so much,
    Sheila