Options
2»

Comments

• Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    MerleBee said:

I didn't mean to imply that
    I didn't mean to imply that all anorexics lose their hair. However the poor nutrition and subsequent malnutrition that can result in many cases often leads to thinning of the hair and in my case extreme thinning of the hair....

Scoth Freckles my hair dresser just said the
    same thing to me a week ago when I was in getting my second hair coloring since I began getting hair back. It's thick and curly on one side and the back, a little shorter on the other side and not as curly and thin on the top. She said my scalp was all nice and loose this time and not tight like 6 weeks ago and then said the same thing about blood supply to hair follicles. I am using a product called Enjoy, shampoo, conditioner and a foam for the thin spots, a stimulator. I used to use Nioxin for those spots before bc.

I didn't notice the old date either until Chen pointed it out, but I was wondering why Mimi was still in treatment and I noticed Ohilly joined in Jan 08 and her hair was "still" coming in slowly....I thought I was in bizzaro land for a minute. Who is Edward?

Hugs All, Judy :-)