Options
2»

Comments

• kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options

great you're getting away
    Kimby,
    So glad to hear you are getting away for a few days. Enjoy yourself and indulge yourself in some peace and joy.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen

Hmmmm
    How do you get away when you already live in Hawaii? I'd never thought of that before...could be problematic!

Kimby
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Kimby..so glad that you have finished up radiation. I am also glad to hear that you and your hubby are going to get away for a few days. Paradise is where the one you love is!! I think of you often and so appreciate all your words of encouragement here and on the caringbridge site for Frank. GOD does answer prayers and we will definately keep you in ours. Everyday is a blessing ...enjoy each day and your trip with your hubby. Take care and know we are all here waiting with you and praying for you.
    Hugs,
    Anna
  • kimby
    Options

Happy for You
    Kimby I am so happy for you and this has to be a very happy day for you. I'm praying that this radiation treatment will be and has been successful for you. Thoughts and prayers always. You will get through this as I can read from your posts that you are such a positive and determined woman.

Good vibes coming your way for another cycle on Thursday.

Keep your gusto going.

Kim

Yep
    I guess I am determined and face life with gusto! Knowing we're going away for a few days makes another cycle of chemo seem bearable!

Thanks for the warm thoughts,

Kimby
  • kimby
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Kimby......
    You are the type that wants to be a rebel with a cause....To me you are not one to sit back and just let it engulf you. I envy the strength that you have and I know how tough it must be to keep it mustered up, but I think I know you well enough now that you are a warrior and also an angel whatever the case calls for you to need to be....It really upsets me to have to come in here and meet some of the most wonderful people that I have ever met that are under such dire circumstances...It is my pleasure to be part of your life and I bet it would sure be a hoot to sit down with ya and talk some time. I kind of feel like you can be pretty easy to get along with and probably a little cantankerous also but a good cantankerous........Sweet and lovable but don't make her mad type of gal......Yep, I bet you would be a lot of fun to be around...Hubby is a pretty lucky man to have a good one like yourself........enjoy ya'lls vacation and don't think bout nuthin' but you and hubby.....God Bless ya sweetheart............

Buzzard
    You can really 'read' people even through a message board. Yes, I'm a big BRAT! I, too would love to sit and talk to so many people here - what a wonderful group we have! The one thing I can always promise is FUN! That is what I've centered my life around, even before canzer. I like to spread the fun around...too bad I've always been such a good girl though. Coulda really gotten into some trouble - might have been nice to do....hmmmmm

Thank you for the very kind words. What a sweet talker you are! You aren't just on here cruisin for bald canzer chicks, are you? hehehe

Kimby
  • kimby
    Options
    amcp said:

Prayers
    Kimby..so glad that you have finished up radiation. I am also glad to hear that you and your hubby are going to get away for a few days. Paradise is where the one you love is!! I think of you often and so appreciate all your words of encouragement here and on the caringbridge site for Frank. GOD does answer prayers and we will definately keep you in ours. Everyday is a blessing ...enjoy each day and your trip with your hubby. Take care and know we are all here waiting with you and praying for you.
    Hugs,
    Anna

Thanks
    Anna,

You are such a strong and gentle woman. I continue to pray for you and Frank. And you are so right, everyday is a blessing in paradise with my hubby. Thank you for waiting here with me, it's my pleasure for sure!

Kimby
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    You have my prayers too!
    Kimby,

You have my prayers that the radiation did a heck of a job destroying those lesions. Just sit back and imagine them being blasted by little bombs and soon they will be gone!!

Have fun on your vacation!!