I have a "date" tomorrow night

Options
2»

Comments

• Bill.S
    Bill.S Member Posts: 177
    Options

Aww Bill so nice to see you
    Aww Bill so nice to see you posting again. How are you feeling? I know you're done with the treatments and I hope that you are now feeling better and able to post more often. Hugs, Lili

Yes,chemo is over BUT.............
    Chemo ended 12/3/08 but on 12/26 I had a perforated stomach ulcer that led to peritinitus-spent 6 days in hospital. A month later developed an abysess-another 7 days in hospital followed by 6 weeks of daily vancomyecin IV treatments + oral cipro and flagyl.Those ended last Thursday.[need spell check gizmo here]

When does it all end ??? I'm wanting to get on with my life, get back to work, feel better and stuff like that.

Bill
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Chemo ended 12/3/08 but on 12/26 I had a perforated stomach ulcer that led to peritinitus-spent 6 days in hospital. A month later developed an abysess-another 7 days in hospital followed by 6 weeks of daily vancomyecin IV treatments + oral cipro and flagyl.Those ended last Thursday.[need spell check gizmo here]

When does it all end ??? I'm wanting to get on with my life, get back to work, feel better and stuff like that.

Bill

If it isn't one thing, it's another, isn't it????
    So, were these other "problems" chemo related, or was it just the luck of the draw? The only good news I can think of is this: If you were a woman, all of those antibiotics would have given you a yeast infection!!! TMI I know!

I am not making light of your situation, honest! It is frustrating to be mentally ready, and yet physically not being allowed to follow your heart.

I am glad you are finished with IV treatments; hopefully you have turned the corner, and your life will indeed head in the direction you want really, really soon!

Keep posting!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Bill.S said:

Bill

Shucks Bill, you've been
    Shucks Bill, you've been through the wringer!!!! I'm hoping that you are now on the road to recuperation and getting on with your life. Was the ulcer caused by the chemo? Hugs, Lili