I'm back to work

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I went back to work yesterday after having a month off. I worked 6 hrs. Neck was and is sore from the port. I had a fill earlier in the morning. Took me about 4 hours to clean out all the emails I had(over 400). Today will be my first full day back. I am glad to be back to work. Employer has been wonderful.

My son(5 1/2) is in his first play this Friday evening. Not a speaking part but will be a mouse in "Androcles and the Lion". He has to start out somewhere. He is excited about it and so am I and my whole family.

Margo

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Wonderful
    Wonderful Margo, it's great to be back to some sense of normalcy isn't? I also had a wonderful boss and great support from my coworkers.
    Good luck to the aspiring actor on Friday (break a leg!!!! as they say in show biz)take lots of pictures as you will treasure all these moments later on when they are bigger. Hugs, Lili
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    way to go!
    I'm proud of you, Margo. It's good to have work in these economic times. My employer is great, too. One more thing to be thankful for...

Mimi
  • dbs1673
    dbs1673 Member Posts: 203
    mimivac said:

way to go!
    I'm proud of you, Margo. It's good to have work in these economic times. My employer is great, too. One more thing to be thankful for...

Mimi

Good Normal
    Life is Good! Being able to do the "normal" is reassuring, even better to take pleasure in the spices of life. Isn't it nice to be in the audience instead of on stage?
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS
    Congrats on getting back to work and double congrats to your little man and his first acting role. I am sure Friday will be a very special day!

My Best to You,

RE