Cat scan results

Options
Denise1966
Denise1966 Member Posts: 90
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I went friday for my cat scan and had the whole weekend to try not think about it, easier said than done. I called my onc. this morning and the receptionist told me my results were not in yet and to call back tomorrow. About five minutes later my phone rings and it's her again.....she told me they got my report and everything's GOOD!!!!!yay!!!!! I was so excited and worked up that after I hung up I had a real good cry, but it felt good. Next month is my colonoscopy and then maybe I can relax with no tests for a little while. Thanks everyone for your kind words!
Hugs,
Denise

Comments

• kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    WooHoo!!
    What wonderful news! Go and CELEBRATE!!

Kimby
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Great
    What a wonderful report. You have a reason to celebrate. Your colonoscopy will turn out just fine too. Take that deep breath and let out slowly - ahhhh doesn't that feel good.

Yipeeee!
    Kim
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful! Love to hear
    Just wonderful! Love to hear this!
    Chip
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yay, yay, yay!
    That's just the report we wanted to hear, Denise!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
    that is excellent news! And I am with you on the crying from relief! Celebrate!
    mary
  • lizbiz
    lizbiz Member Posts: 120
    Options
    Great news!
    Congratulations!! That's awesome news. Hopefully I will be crying tears of relief if a few weeks when I have my scans done. It would be a nice change from crying tears of despair.

Hugs and Hope,
    Elizabeth
  • ldot123
    ldot123 Member Posts: 272
    Options
    lizbiz said:

Great news!
    Congratulations!! That's awesome news. Hopefully I will be crying tears of relief if a few weeks when I have my scans done. It would be a nice change from crying tears of despair.

Hugs and Hope,
    Elizabeth

Fantastic
    Hi Denise,

Congrats on the scan. I've got one coming up in the next couple of weeks and as I said before in an earlier post waiting is the hardest. But the thing to remember it will always be so. I try to go one step at a time and live in the moment.

Cheers, Lance
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    ldot123 said:

Fantastic
    Hi Denise,

Congrats on the scan. I've got one coming up in the next couple of weeks and as I said before in an earlier post waiting is the hardest. But the thing to remember it will always be so. I try to go one step at a time and live in the moment.

Cheers, Lance

Great News..........
    Congrats on the clear scan..That is a Godsend............Have a great week.....God Bless