A Note From RE

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello Everyone,

Well I am seven hours from going to the hospital for reconstruction. All of your posts have meant so much and been so helpful to me. I am not nervous right now, just want to get the show on the road. I spent much of today cleaning the house, ironing my husbands work clothes for the upcoming week and going out and buying a few sports bras since it was suggested here that I may need a few. Oh yes, I also pampered myself with a new haircut which is always nice. My husband took me out to dinner and the rest of the night was spent just relaxing. Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I appreciate the time and kind words you have sent my way.

I will post an update regarding my recon. as soon as I am able. My very best to each of you!

RE

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Prayers are with you
    Prayers are with you today and through your recovery and of course always.
    May your surgery go smoothly and you have a speedy recovery.

Margo
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    With you in Thought and Prayer
    Re, it sounds like you are all ready for this surgery! So glad you had a relaxing evening with the hubby last night after accomplishing so much during the day. A wonderful example of using your energy well! Will be thinking and praying for you, and for a fine and most successful reconstuction. We will look forward to hearing from you when you can. In the meantime, wishing you rest and quick healing.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Hi RE
    I am very excited for you and thinking good thoughts on a speedy recovery. Please let us know how thing went when you can. We are all with you.

Mimi
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    mimivac said:

Hi RE
    I am very excited for you and thinking good thoughts on a speedy recovery. Please let us know how thing went when you can. We are all with you.

Mimi

Hello Re
    Hope all went well. We look forward to hearing from you when you can.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    ((((HUGS)))))))
    I am so excited for you!!! Sorry I didn't get to send my Happy Healing thoughts before you left for the hospital: just know we are ALL there with you. Oh My~ I hope you are in a really large room!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    ER
    Good for you. I want you to know we appreciate your kindness and the support you give to all of us.Thank you RE GOD BE WITH YOU . HUGS AND LOVE
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    excited for you.
    Re
    wishing you the best. And thanking you for all your support always. hope your not gone from the board too long...we will surly miss you..but am so excited for you and your new 'girls'!
    big hugs
    jackie