AHHC please respond

Options
andreeab
andreeab Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everybody,

My name is Andreea and im writting this in behalf of my mother, who is a cancer fighter.
Im from Romania but i came in the United States in 2005 to study; in 2006 my parents came to visit me and then is when we discovered that my mother had breast cancer.
Im very dissapointed and sad because since 2006 and i have seen my mother struggling with cancer as she couldnt have the proper treatment because she also has kidney failure and follows a dyalisis program. She had her left breast removed last year in january but they couldnt give her chimo because she is doing dyalisis. A month ago she found out that cancer came back to her right breast. She is in Romania right now and i really dont know how to help her! Im writting this asking for help and guidance regarding this medicine that i found called AHHC active hexose correlated compound! I read that is a great treatment in cancer and it could actually help!if there is anybody that heard about it or used it please let me know because i would like to know more about it!

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Andreea
    I don't know much about AHHC except that it is a dietary supplement made from mushrooms. It is purported to help the immune system and has been used in Japan in conjunction with traditional cancer treatments in some patients. I'm sorry I can't help much, and so sorry that your mother is going through so much. Is there a doctor in Romania that your mother could talk to about available treatments for her? Even if she cannot receive chemo, she say still be able to get treatment for her cancer. Has she had surgery on the right breast yet? There are many different kinds of chemo, some less toxic than others. There is also the option of surgery and/or radiation. Some people go the alternative supplement route, but I am not so sure this is wise without considering all of the options. I think you need a plan and one of the first things might be to figure out the state of your mother's cancer. What stage is it? Is it a recurrence of the 2006 cancer or a new primary cancer? These answers will help you decide what to do next. Much luck to you. Please get all the information before making a decision.

Mimi
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I don't know about AHHC, but
    I don't know about AHHC, but I do take mushroom capsules from the health store. THese are a combo of Japanese mushrooms. I do not know that they help, though I have heard they do. Still I take them. Why not? I just never disregard proven medical medicines and only go with the alternative medicine.
    Hope that helps a little. The capsule I take is called Host Defense. love Joyce
  • mono5
    mono5 Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Medicinal mushrooms with AHCC
    There is a website for more information on AHCC intitled, "Hidden cancer Cure comes to U.S."
    Mushrooms that fight cancer..http://form.hsibaltimore.com/reports/mushroom_cancer.pdf There is also a FREE BOOKLET about AHCC you can order at www.iherb.com. Simply search mushrooms with AHCC and you'll bring it up along with the formula itself. I've read it and can't believe its not part of conventional treatment here like it is in Japan for immune support. This formula is incredable, just by itself against cancer. Of course, if used to support conventional cancer treatment you need to share this information with your doctor. Don't try to convinence your doc without the booklet,though. Many oncologist will dance around it, so you need the research and actual positive, clinical application thats undeniable. Its there to find...
  • ACD57
    ACD57 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    mono5 said:

Medicinal mushrooms with AHCC
    There is a website for more information on AHCC intitled, "Hidden cancer Cure comes to U.S."
    Mushrooms that fight cancer..http://form.hsibaltimore.com/reports/mushroom_cancer.pdf There is also a FREE BOOKLET about AHCC you can order at www.iherb.com. Simply search mushrooms with AHCC and you'll bring it up along with the formula itself. I've read it and can't believe its not part of conventional treatment here like it is in Japan for immune support. This formula is incredable, just by itself against cancer. Of course, if used to support conventional cancer treatment you need to share this information with your doctor. Don't try to convinence your doc without the booklet,though. Many oncologist will dance around it, so you need the research and actual positive, clinical application thats undeniable. Its there to find...

Tien Hsien
    I just recently saw a documentary on Tien Hsein a Chinese herb that boosts the immune system to help fight off or kill cancer cells. I believe there is an article in the American Journal of Chinese Medicine on this. Check out this link www.tienhsien.com Hope this is of some help