Reconstruction Surgery Scheduled for Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Derbygirl
    Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Here's to a speedy recovery!
    Here's to a speedy recovery! Please keep us updated.
  • Bluestar
    Bluestar Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hugs & Prayers on Friday
    I hope you get some sleep tonight, i'll be thinking of you!
    bluestar
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Good luck to you RE, this is
    Good luck to you RE, this is an exciting time and I'm sure it will all go really well. Keep us posted.
    lots of love
    jan
  • mpf80
    mpf80 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Expanders
    Hi RE,
    I just had bilateral expanders put in on Feb 24th. It's been 10 days and I think it's going pretty good. I feel so much better having my beginning bumps instead of being concave. It's not nearly as painful as I had imagined either. A tight feeling and limited movement, but I'm excited about where this is going.
    By now, you would have had your surgery, how are you doing?
    Mary
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    mpf80 said:

Expanders
    Hi RE,
    I just had bilateral expanders put in on Feb 24th. It's been 10 days and I think it's going pretty good. I feel so much better having my beginning bumps instead of being concave. It's not nearly as painful as I had imagined either. A tight feeling and limited movement, but I'm excited about where this is going.
    By now, you would have had your surgery, how are you doing?
    Mary

I had an expander put in in
    I had an expander put in in December and have been getting weekly fills. The expanded breast is much higher than the other. In one way it is kind of nice. When I wear a bra and prosthesis on that side, the expanded part swells out the top of the bra. My cup runneth over and is empty at the same time! Best wishes, Mary, with your procedure.
    And RE, a nice result of your surgery and posts is all these postings about expanders. It is giving me lots of support to read them...thanks! I hope you are both doing well.
    Love, Joyce