Last visit with Radiologist

Options
Derbygirl
Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Yesterday was my 8 week and final follow up visit with the Oncology Radiologist and all is good. She did a breast exam, reviewed records and scheduled the first mammogram six months (June) from the last day of radiation. My care has been turned over to the Oncologist. That's one more milestone to celebrate!

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    I am so happy for you, Derbygirl! Are you doing anything to celebrate? What a great milestone.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Yippeeee!!!
    Hooray for you! As Mimi said, Milestones are Great!!! I too hope you find a celebration; and know that all of us in here are celebrating with you! ( I hope your living room is large enough to hold us all! )

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Yippeeee!!!
    Hooray for you! As Mimi said, Milestones are Great!!! I too hope you find a celebration; and know that all of us in here are celebrating with you! ( I hope your living room is large enough to hold us all! )

Hugs,
    Claudia

break out the wine
    break out the wine, the chocolate and start doin the neeked happy dance!! I bet this news has you elated!! lets celebrate!
    congrats to you!
    party on
    Jackie
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Woohoo Derbygirl.
    Woohoo Derbygirl. Milestones are always celebrated here. Can you see me doing the happy nekkid dance?????? I'm there! Wonderful news. Hugs, Lili