Options
124»

Comments

• paulette S
    paulette S Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Good Luck!
    Good luck with it Paula, you'll do great! Let us know how it went :)

running
    well i hope i can still run with it. i enjoy it and even have to defer my april marathon but thats okay... i will be stronger for it next yr. i was actually just giving myself a pity party and slapped out of it and now going to run 3 miles on the dread mill.
    i will try with my fanny pack. maybe i will paint it blue- my fav color. lol
  • colon2
    colon2 Member Posts: 183
    Options

running
    well i hope i can still run with it. i enjoy it and even have to defer my april marathon but thats okay... i will be stronger for it next yr. i was actually just giving myself a pity party and slapped out of it and now going to run 3 miles on the dread mill.
    i will try with my fanny pack. maybe i will paint it blue- my fav color. lol

blue
    I did not know that all types of cancer have colors assigned to them. I knew pink was for Breast cancer of course, but did you know that dark blue is for colon cancer? My friends at church researched this and two of the girls, made up support bracelets. . They are all wearing them to support me as long as I have to do chemo. I thought that was so sweet. I have truly been blessed with some good friends. They made the bracelets with silver beads, crystals and dark blue beads, plus it has a dark blue ribbon charm hanging on it. I have had several people notice it already and ask about it. Blue has always been my favorite color too.
    Carletta
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    colon2 said:

blue
    I did not know that all types of cancer have colors assigned to them. I knew pink was for Breast cancer of course, but did you know that dark blue is for colon cancer? My friends at church researched this and two of the girls, made up support bracelets. . They are all wearing them to support me as long as I have to do chemo. I thought that was so sweet. I have truly been blessed with some good friends. They made the bracelets with silver beads, crystals and dark blue beads, plus it has a dark blue ribbon charm hanging on it. I have had several people notice it already and ask about it. Blue has always been my favorite color too.
    Carletta

blue ribbon
    my avatar is a picture of the tattoos my sisters got in my honor; the blue star ribbon for colon cancer. I also have this tattoo as do my daughters.
    mary