CUTE CREATIVE BRA REJUVENATION

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Members of Quilters of South Carolina have created one-of-a-kind bras for Breast Cancer Awareness. The exhibit consists of 49 original works of art which are unique, entertaining, humorous, and beautiful to make the public aware of breast cancer, to memorialize those lost to the disease, and to honor survivors.

Check this site out, it is cool what these ladies have done! Don't forget page 2.

http://www.quiltersofsc.org/artfullbras/artfullbras.htm

Comments

• EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bras

Some of those ladies have quite the creativity. A friend of mine teaches college sociology & gender awareness classes and is a quilter. I sent the link to her.

Maureen
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    bras
    How cute. What imagination they have!

Jadie
  • crazylady55
    crazylady55 Member Posts: 92
    Options
    funny
    These were really cute and funny. Thanks
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Bras
    Very Artistic! Our local Curves held a similar contest in October for BC Awareness month; it was so amazing to see how very creative so many of the ladies are! Thanks for sharing RE~ how are you doing, by the way? All going well with you?

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Bras
    Very Artistic! Our local Curves held a similar contest in October for BC Awareness month; it was so amazing to see how very creative so many of the ladies are! Thanks for sharing RE~ how are you doing, by the way? All going well with you?

Hugs,
    Claudia

Hi
    Hi Claudia,

I am doing better thank you for asking, the swelling near the surgery site is going down a bit. I see my surgeon on Thursday so we will see how things go then. Hope all is well with you too.

Sending Hugs your way,

RE