Options
2»

Comments

• Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

It is so good to see you!
    Joyce, You are one of the first people I "met" on this site and I always found your posts so encouraging. I've missed you and I'm glad that you are back. I still haven't decided about reconstruction and have so many questions! Your journey inspires me. It is good to hear from you. Lynn

Lynn, YOu can ask me ANYTHING! My
    YOu can ask me ANYTHING! My procedure is implant after rads with a cosmetic job on the healthy breast. Thanks for the warm welcome back, love, Joyce
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    dbs1673 said:

ripened fruit
    From hard to squishy... or like ripening fruit...starts out hard and then just the right amount of softness to be sweet! Yes, Joyce these expanders can make some yoga movements tough. Overall, I've found yoga very helpful in getting my strength and range of motion back. The hardness makes for uncomfortable cobras or anything on my stomach. My real goal is to be able to lay on my stomach long enough to enjoy an hour hot rock massage!

dbs
    I am getting a good laugh out of the fruit analogy. Well put! Well, when life gives you lemons....love, Joyce
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Lynn, YOu can ask me ANYTHING! My
    YOu can ask me ANYTHING! My procedure is implant after rads with a cosmetic job on the healthy breast. Thanks for the warm welcome back, love, Joyce

I s-o-o-o DO have questions...
    I put up a post with reconstruction issues before I saw your post (above). I am such a wimp and have so many fears (just ask my therapist!). RE has been so gracious with information, too. Friday is her big day. Thanks for offering your guidance. Lynn
  • dbs1673
    dbs1673 Member Posts: 203
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I s-o-o-o DO have questions...
    I put up a post with reconstruction issues before I saw your post (above). I am such a wimp and have so many fears (just ask my therapist!). RE has been so gracious with information, too. Friday is her big day. Thanks for offering your guidance. Lynn

ditto
    Ditto, Lynn.... ask away. anytime.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options

Thanks Derby. I am indeed
    Thanks Derby. I am indeed trying to enjoy life. And sometimes even using lessons that the beast taught me. Today I had a good time speaking up for myself at work. Sometimes I struggle with meekness, but after what we have been through, meek just doesn't describe us anymore. Thanks for writing, love, Joyce

meekness
    I so agree, Joyce. What do we have to be meek about? After all the crap, dealing with things that once seemed stressful seem easy to me now. I wonder what the big deal was before.
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    Glade youR back you have ben
    Glade youR back you have ben missrd.TAKE CARE OF YOUT SELF so u can keeping getting stronger.hugs and love to u