Limey

Options
bluey1sa
bluey1sa Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Limey haven't heard from you in a while, just wondering if your ok?....does anyone know?

Comments

• usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Limey
    Thanks for asking about our very dear friend, Mark. I spoke with Mark a little over a week ago. Although he is still fighting and confronting the challenges of a tough battle with his cancer, he was in amazing spirits. Mark is one of my true cancer heroes - he has an amazing love of life and devoted love for those whom he shares his life with. Mark is a great guy who is living with his cancer - embracing life. I very much admire Mark.

Please send good vibes and prayers for Mark as he continues to endure a brutal battle - please send good thoughts his way for healing, comfort and happiness...he deserves it!

I'll drop him a note and suggest he check in...would be great for him to see some well wishes from his CSN family.

Well wishes and many blessings to all...Katie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    usakat said:

Limey
    Thanks for asking about our very dear friend, Mark. I spoke with Mark a little over a week ago. Although he is still fighting and confronting the challenges of a tough battle with his cancer, he was in amazing spirits. Mark is one of my true cancer heroes - he has an amazing love of life and devoted love for those whom he shares his life with. Mark is a great guy who is living with his cancer - embracing life. I very much admire Mark.

Please send good vibes and prayers for Mark as he continues to endure a brutal battle - please send good thoughts his way for healing, comfort and happiness...he deserves it!

I'll drop him a note and suggest he check in...would be great for him to see some well wishes from his CSN family.

Well wishes and many blessings to all...Katie

thanks for the update
    Thanks for letting us know, Katie. I've been wondering about him, too. When you talk to him, please give him our love.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It's amazing
    I just sent an e-mail to Mark letting him know that I'm praying for him and that I missed him very much and now just so the post about asking for Limey,How is our dear Spongebob and you Usakat? I'm sure everything is fine, I miss a lot, all the names on this board when I started this journey.
  • changing2
    changing2 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Been missimg him too!
    Sending prayers out to you, your family and friends....here and there! Keep us posted.
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    prayers
    Thinking and praying for you! I know your battle is hard, but I also know that you are doing everything in your power to battle. I pray God keeps you in His arms, strengthening and comforting you and your loves ones.
    mary
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    msccolon said:

prayers
    Thinking and praying for you! I know your battle is hard, but I also know that you are doing everything in your power to battle. I pray God keeps you in His arms, strengthening and comforting you and your loves ones.
    mary

In My Thoughts
    I am sonewhat new on the board so I didn't know much about your story.
    Went back and read the posts you have sent over the years. You have
    been through so much and have gone through it with such great spirit and
    courage......an inspiration to all of us....especially enjoyed your message
    about parasailing in Mexico and swimming with the dolphins....what
    wonderful experiences......hope memories like these are keeping your spirits
    up and my prayers and thoughts are with you through this difficult time.

Hugs,
    Barbara