Johnnie B

Options
tiny one
tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey how ya doing Johnnie B? How's it going with the reversal? I hope it's getting easier for you. LOL God bless.

Comments

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    doing fine
    hey hows it going im still trying to muddle thru this. i slept 5 hours strait thru wthout waking up in the night woke up about 4 a m with poo caked to me and the towel a was laying on{thank goodness for that}it has been one and a half weeks since the reversal so i guess i need time.we all have our problems i read your post on bathroom problems maybe this is a way of life now.i go see my doc on feb.23 and i am going to ask questions ,especially this lotimol you say you take.i really need to get back to work and i dont even know if i can do factory work anymore with these bathroom issues.i just want life the way it was and if it cant be then i will have to adjust.i am sure God knows what he is doing and i just have to have patience to see where he wants me to go from here.you take care and hope everything is well with you LOL.....johnnybegood
  • krystiesq
    krystiesq Member Posts: 240 Member
    Options

doing fine
    hey hows it going im still trying to muddle thru this. i slept 5 hours strait thru wthout waking up in the night woke up about 4 a m with poo caked to me and the towel a was laying on{thank goodness for that}it has been one and a half weeks since the reversal so i guess i need time.we all have our problems i read your post on bathroom problems maybe this is a way of life now.i go see my doc on feb.23 and i am going to ask questions ,especially this lotimol you say you take.i really need to get back to work and i dont even know if i can do factory work anymore with these bathroom issues.i just want life the way it was and if it cant be then i will have to adjust.i am sure God knows what he is doing and i just have to have patience to see where he wants me to go from here.you take care and hope everything is well with you LOL.....johnnybegood

lomotil
    My mom takes it. It's a godsend. You have to be careful with it because it works too well for some people causing backups. You don't need that. When she has chemo, she has about two days where she swears by it, taking it every 6 hours.
  • johnnybegood
    Options
    krystiesq said:

lomotil
    My mom takes it. It's a godsend. You have to be careful with it because it works too well for some people causing backups. You don't need that. When she has chemo, she has about two days where she swears by it, taking it every 6 hours.

thanks
    thaks for the info,i go next week to doc for follow up appt from my reversal and then 2 days later i meet with the chemo doc to see how much i am going to have of this what they call preventitive chemo.doc said maybe 4 months of the stuff i wont know til i get there but i will be sure to ask them about the lomotil thanks and prayers to your mom......johnnybegood
  • tiny one
    tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member
    Options

thanks
    thaks for the info,i go next week to doc for follow up appt from my reversal and then 2 days later i meet with the chemo doc to see how much i am going to have of this what they call preventitive chemo.doc said maybe 4 months of the stuff i wont know til i get there but i will be sure to ask them about the lomotil thanks and prayers to your mom......johnnybegood

I hope it's getting easier for you. My surgeon said that the bag spared me of the discomfort when I was going thru chemo. Boy was he right. Don't give up it takes quite awhile to adjust to this. I know how much discomfort you're having. I hope it's getting better for you. God bless.
  • johnnybegood
    Options
    tiny one said:

I hope it's getting easier for you. My surgeon said that the bag spared me of the discomfort when I was going thru chemo. Boy was he right. Don't give up it takes quite awhile to adjust to this. I know how much discomfort you're having. I hope it's getting better for you. God bless.

its better......but
    hey hows it goin........met with doc today says im doin good and is now turning me over to onc on the 26th. guess i get to join my other friends here as far as doing this chemo journey, i only have done xeloda pills so all this is going to be new and scary,as long as i have my friends here i will be ok. i will keep you posted and you let me know how you are doin.God bless and in my prayers.......johnnybegood