Number six halfway done, feel like celebrating

Options
Mike49
Mike49 Member Posts: 261
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I know six chemo rounds is only halfway and not as great as Buzzard's coming up eleventh, but I a celebrating this landmark, halfway, Woo Hoo. It's been less than a joy ride, but now I know the end is in sight and doable. Thanks to everybody who is ahead of me on this journey for their sage advice and everybody coming along with and behind me, we can do this. Thanks and best wishes to all, Number six was over on Friday and everyone round from now on is on the back side.

What a feeling
MIke B

Comments

• msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Great!
    You know how to look at things, Mike! You are so right, it's almost over! Hope you have a good week!
    mary
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    yeah!
    Good for you Mike. I see the oncologist tomorrow to determine when I start my next six rounds - one week month for six months. It's good to know folks like you and Buzzard are ahead of me and can pull me along!

Celebrate! Vicki
  • VickiCO said:

yeah!
    Good for you Mike. I see the oncologist tomorrow to determine when I start my next six rounds - one week month for six months. It's good to know folks like you and Buzzard are ahead of me and can pull me along!

Celebrate! Vicki

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    yeah
    Great to hear that you are on the backside. Good for you Mike!
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Good deal!
    Way to go, Mike! You can do it!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Yayayayaya!
    It's clear sailing from here on in, Mike!! And I bet you find these next 6 go a lot faster than the first 6 did :) I think this is a great reason to celebrate! Heck, why not celebrate after each one from here on in?? :)

Huggggggs,

Cheryl
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Over the hill
    Great that you have made it over the hill and now working your way back down! Keep up the great work. GOD BLESS, DIANE
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    Options
    over the hill party
    I never wanted one of those black balloon over the hill parties but I am reconsidering, it might be fun after #12
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Mike49 said:

over the hill party
    I never wanted one of those black balloon over the hill parties but I am reconsidering, it might be fun after #12

Good For You
    GREAT NEWS MIKE.......YOU ARE A WINNER!!

Barbara
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Mike49 said:

over the hill party

OK Not Fair..........Im throwing the BS Flag....LOL
    Why is it that everyone is catching up with me on treatment #'s...are ya'll doing 2 a week.....LOL.....I am on #11 coming up and it seems that everyone is catching up with me......and thats great news..I would all like to finish at the same time and all be NED forever.....Mike49, you are doing great bud and it will be a faster back 6 than the front was.......Im having one of the biggest fish frys ever at my church, and my nurses at my oncs office (especially my assigned one)will all get a special thank you on my 12th one. It feels like my 21st birthday coming up again, where life seems to take on a different outlook. Never look back Mike, plan, enjoy, and never look back. God Bless ya buddy ...
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

OK Not Fair..........Im throwing the BS Flag....LOL
    Why is it that everyone is catching up with me on treatment #'s...are ya'll doing 2 a week.....LOL.....I am on #11 coming up and it seems that everyone is catching up with me......and thats great news..I would all like to finish at the same time and all be NED forever.....Mike49, you are doing great bud and it will be a faster back 6 than the front was.......Im having one of the biggest fish frys ever at my church, and my nurses at my oncs office (especially my assigned one)will all get a special thank you on my 12th one. It feels like my 21st birthday coming up again, where life seems to take on a different outlook. Never look back Mike, plan, enjoy, and never look back. God Bless ya buddy ...

I'm with ya Mike
    And what a good feeling it is - I really hope the downside of the mountain is faster!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Mike!
    Glad to hear your posting and of your positive attitude towards all this. Yeah- half way down and counting!!!!!!!

Blessings,
    Lisa