Blood when u Urinate

Options
confused1
confused1 Member Posts: 50
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
First of all I have Stage 4 colon cancer. It is also in my Lung>liver> and ovaries. I have an exam scheduled this Thursday with the GYN my doctor wants me to go and see the GYN because he isn't to sure is I have tumor's on my ovaries. Which they may be able to see better with an ultra-sound. Any way I don't have any cramps or anything but there is now blood color when I urinate. Some small clots also fall out. When I wipe there is pink but it isn't like I have my period. Plus I haven't been getting my period to much since have been doing chemo since last April 2008. So I guess my guestion is of anyone has had this happen to them. Do u think it could be because my Ovaries?
Thanks for any suggestions would help:)
Hugs COLLEEN

Comments

• dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Suggestions
    Think the most important thing is to contact your doctor as soon as possible.
    You could have anything from a urinary tract infection to something occurring
    with your ovaries and we are just amateurs at making suggestions. I wouldn't
    worry UTIs are easy to treat with antibiotics. But definitely call your doc
    asap.
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm with Barbara
    Get thee to your doctor! If it's coming from your urinary tract, UTIs are very easily treated, but can get very bad very quickly if on chemo and ignore them (speaking from experience, here!). If it's actually coming from your uterus, definitely could be from a tumor (benign or otherwise). Let us know how things go, ok?
    mary
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Bladder - (HNPCC?)
    Hi Colleen,

You are really going through a lot and you don't need anything else, but you should most assuredly get your kidneys and bladder checked. It is NOT normal to have blood in your urine. Please have it checked out right away. You are always in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Kirsten