tiny one
tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Krista how ya doin? Hope your ok!!

Comments

• kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Hi Tiny!
    Hi Tiny! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm doing very well. Unfortunately i have a colonoscopy/dilation tomorrow, but other than that, things are going okay. I haven't been dropping in as often as i'd like to because of hecticness (is that a word?).

How are you? I've read some of your posts, and it sounds like things are still a little rough. How long ago did you get your takedown? I may get lucky and get mine within a week if the GI can dilate me to 20mm. Fingers crossed!

Thanks again, and i'll talk with you soon!
    Krista
  • tiny one
    tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member

Hi Tiny!
    Hi Tiny! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm doing very well. Unfortunately i have a colonoscopy/dilation tomorrow, but other than that, things are going okay. I haven't been dropping in as often as i'd like to because of hecticness (is that a word?).

How are you? I've read some of your posts, and it sounds like things are still a little rough. How long ago did you get your takedown? I may get lucky and get mine within a week if the GI can dilate me to 20mm. Fingers crossed!

Krista

Hey Krista it's good to hear
    Hey Krista it's good to hear from you! Are they doing your colonoscopy thru your stoma? Do you have to prep? I had my takedown on Dec 21,07. Last year at this time was rough. They said alot of my trouble was due to the radiation that I had received. It caused me to narrow in the rectal area. When they did my takedown I had no pain from that surgery at all. They put in a needle under the skin attached to abag that kept that area around the incision numb for about 4 days. It was great. My scars from my colon surgery and reversal have faded alot. Compared to the ones I've seen on line mine look pretty good. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted! God bless.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member

Hi Tiny!

Krista

Hi Krista,
    I'll be thinking

Hi Krista,

I'll be thinking of you down at Moores today for the dilation. Definitely let us know what's happening, ok? I'm sure hoping and praying to hear that the dilation is successful this time!

Take care,
    Lisa