quick note to say hi to all

Options
sheri22
sheri22 Member Posts: 273
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
just want to say hi to all hope you are allok havent been on much lately busy week, but keeping you in my thoughts and prayers every day just had round 2 chemo doing good even got to go to Trace Atdkins concert Fri night. I will be on this week just wanted to check in though take care all
Sheri22

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri and thanks for
    Hi Sheri and thanks for thinking of us. Hope you are doing ok too and I'm glad you enjoyed your concert. Kim
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Great!
    Sheri,

I'm glad you're doing well on your chemo. Did you have a good time at the concert?

*hugs*
    Gail
  • kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    Sheri!!
    So Glad to hear you are doing ok. I've been worried about you. I think of you often. Keep going to concerts and anything else you enjoy. Have fun!

Kimby
  • sheri22
    Options

Hi Sheri and thanks for
    Hi Sheri and thanks for thinking of us. Hope you are doing ok too and I'm glad you enjoyed your concert. Kim

Annebelle
    hi actually I am doing good sometimes I feel guilty because so far Ive been lucky with the chemo hope you are doing good too let me know

Seri22
  • sheri22
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Great!
    Sheri,

I'm glad you're doing well on your chemo. Did you have a good time at the concert?

*hugs*
    Gail

Gail
    So far so good how are you I had a blast at the concert.
    a friend of mine from work went with me, let me know how you are doing I should be on here more this week,take care
    hugs Sheri
  • sheri22
    Options
    kimby said:

Sheri!!
    So Glad to hear you are doing ok. I've been worried about you. I think of you often. Keep going to concerts and anything else you enjoy. Have fun!

Kimby

Kimby
    Kimby
    sooo glad to here from you tonight you are an inspiration to me, I to am one who is going to beat this so far I am doing pretty good, I worry about you though how are you doing? when I let myself remeber I have the c word it gets a little scary but I got a good imagination I guess and maybe I am really bad but as far as I am concerned if I am feeling good the only time it I plan to acknowledge it is chemo days or when I have to. I am very lucky I have a great family and the place I work is truly my second family everybody has already done so much for me and I dont ask, actually they have spoiled me with this I tell them they better quit theyll turn me into a monster. I do keep everyone here in my prayers
    I will check real quick & see if your on line now anyways you keep having fun

hugs your fun buddy Sheri
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    sheri22 said:

Kimby
    Kimby
    sooo glad to here from you tonight you are an inspiration to me, I to am one who is going to beat this so far I am doing pretty good, I worry about you though how are you doing? when I let myself remeber I have the c word it gets a little scary but I got a good imagination I guess and maybe I am really bad but as far as I am concerned if I am feeling good the only time it I plan to acknowledge it is chemo days or when I have to. I am very lucky I have a great family and the place I work is truly my second family everybody has already done so much for me and I dont ask, actually they have spoiled me with this I tell them they better quit theyll turn me into a monster. I do keep everyone here in my prayers

love to hear you are there
    Hi Sheri....just keep posting there Sheri girl...so glad you are getting through that chemo in one piece. I am on the last leg of my 14 day oral chemo and so far so good....gosh I hate to say it out loud.....sheri that was a whisper...
    Hope to hear from you this week

Hugs
    Mags
  • sheri22
    Options
    maglets said:

love to hear you are there
    Hi Sheri....just keep posting there Sheri girl...so glad you are getting through that chemo in one piece. I am on the last leg of my 14 day oral chemo and so far so good....gosh I hate to say it out loud.....sheri that was a whisper...
    Hope to hear from you this week

Hugs
    Mags

Maglets
    glad your doing good too {whisper} just getting ready to take off again but wanted to say hi
    keep doing good
    hugs
    Sheri
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    sheri22 said:

Maglets
    glad your doing good too {whisper} just getting ready to take off again but wanted to say hi
    keep doing good
    hugs
    Sheri

Hi sheri!
    Glad to see you! I just got through my first one as well, and after about 5 days of being in this house since it, I'm itching to get outside today, I actually feel alittle better, weak, but ok! glad you got to go to a concert! I'm contempleting seeing a movie with my kids today!
  • kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    sheri22 said:

Kimby
    Kimby

Chemo Princess
    Sheri,

Treating you well right now won't turn you into a monster! Treating you 'over the top' may turn you into a Chemo Princess, however, and I say EMBRACE IT!! LOL You deserve to be pampered for awhile, at the very least.

I'm doing well - just completed my first 14 day cycle of chemo and my first week of liver radiation for this new regimen. So far, so good with mainly fatigue and nausea issues. (imagine that!)

Take care dear friend, and embrace your inner Chemo Princess :)

Kimby
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Hi Sheri!
    Good to hear from you...glad you checked in. we are all still here and thinkof you often.

Vicki