Looking for CT-scan results from Marge & Peggy!

lindaprocopio
lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
Two of our UPSC sisters have had CT Scans recently. MARGE, PEGGY: any good news to share with us? I keep popping in to check; you'd think I was waiting for my OWN results the way I worry! (blush).

Everybody else okay? So many of us are in chemo now. I hope to get Round 5 pumped into me Monday, although I won't be surprised if I have to get a transfusion Monday and chemo Tuesday as the pounding heart is back again to some degree.

Comments

• lindaprocopio
    Peggy is dancing with NED!!
    I just got this happy email from Peggy:

"Linda, I just walked in the door from The Roger Maris Cancer Center. There is nothing in this world I would rather do than give/share you and all my sisters my dance partner. NED. CA 125 was 8. I am now graduated to scan every 6 mo as long as I promised to let my Dr know if anything is changing. She did schedule my endos. and colonoscopy before I get a total clear bill of health, but I have little doubt about those tests. I do not use any knock out gas for them... I am in there and out of there in less than a hour in the past!! Now I have to focus un getting us to Mayo. I have my heart set on the fact that God would not let this happen to my wonderful man. Our little girl needs us too much. Please let my sisters know that I love them and I want them to have my dance partner too. Happy V day to all of you. God bless and heal in Jesus name. Peggy"
  • Teresa 61
    Teresa 61 Member Posts: 84 Member

Peggy is dancing with NED!!
    I just got this happy email from Peggy:

"Linda, I just walked in the door from The Roger Maris Cancer Center. There is nothing in this world I would rather do than give/share you and all my sisters my dance partner. NED. CA 125 was 8. I am now graduated to scan every 6 mo as long as I promised to let my Dr know if anything is changing. She did schedule my endos. and colonoscopy before I get a total clear bill of health, but I have little doubt about those tests. I do not use any knock out gas for them... I am in there and out of there in less than a hour in the past!! Now I have to focus un getting us to Mayo. I have my heart set on the fact that God would not let this happen to my wonderful man. Our little girl needs us too much. Please let my sisters know that I love them and I want them to have my dance partner too. Happy V day to all of you. God bless and heal in Jesus name. Peggy"

Way To Go Peggy!!!!
    Peggy so happy to hear your great news,dancing with NED! Now will be praying for good news for your husband....
    Linda, good luck Monday!
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    Teresa 61 said:

Way To Go Peggy!!!!
    Peggy so happy to hear your great news,dancing with NED! Now will be praying for good news for your husband....
    Linda, good luck Monday!

I haven't heard Yet
    Great News Peggy!!! I am praying for your husband...

I haven't heard from my doc yet, so I'm figuring if they had found anything they would have called right away. I let you know when I hear.

I have more to look forward to, I am going to be a grandmother again. The due date is October 3rd but the baby will be born in Sept. because my DIL is going to have a C-Section. Send prayers for my son and DIL, they had lost a child in 2002 from GBS (Group Beta Strep). It's a strep infection that got into his blood stream, he lived for 17 days. They are very nervous and scared it will happen again but she has a great doctor this time.

MIND, BODY AND SOUL.

Hugs!
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732

I haven't heard Yet

I haven't heard from my doc yet, so I'm figuring if they had found anything they would have called right away. I let you know when I hear.

I have more to look forward to, I am going to be a grandmother again. The due date is October 3rd but the baby will be born in Sept. because my DIL is going to have a C-Section. Send prayers for my son and DIL, they had lost a child in 2002 from GBS (Group Beta Strep). It's a strep infection that got into his blood stream, he lived for 17 days. They are very nervous and scared it will happen again but she has a great doctor this time.

MIND, BODY AND SOUL.

Hugs!

Congrats Grandma!
    Congrats Marge on the new addition. My thoughts and prayers are with your kids, losing a child has got to be so devastating. Positive thoughts and prayers for a healthy baby!
  • lindaprocopio

I haven't heard Yet

MIND, BODY AND SOUL.

Hugs!

Love them grandbabies!
    How exciting to have a new grandbaby on its way! My two grandkids are asleep upstairs, here for a sleep-over with me. It's been ages since they slept over, because my son worries that they will tire me out or give me a cold or something. But right before my chemo, when I am at my strongest and most recovered, they relent and let me have them for the weekend. They DO tire me out, but a happy tired. I was used to seeing them every day and I miss them so much since I've gotten cancer that I have to fight back tears when I first see them. They are 6 and 8, a boy and a girl.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I hope sugar isn't really bad for cancer patients, cause I'm halfway through my Valentine heart box of chocolates!
  • Teresa 61
    Teresa 61 Member Posts: 84 Member

Love them grandbabies!
    How exciting to have a new grandbaby on its way! My two grandkids are asleep upstairs, here for a sleep-over with me. It's been ages since they slept over, because my son worries that they will tire me out or give me a cold or something. But right before my chemo, when I am at my strongest and most recovered, they relent and let me have them for the weekend. They DO tire me out, but a happy tired. I was used to seeing them every day and I miss them so much since I've gotten cancer that I have to fight back tears when I first see them. They are 6 and 8, a boy and a girl.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I hope sugar isn't really bad for cancer patients, cause I'm halfway through my Valentine heart box of chocolates!

Congratulations!
    Congratulations Marge! Nothing in this world is more exciting then a new baby.Just as there is nothing in this world more painful then losing a chid.My prayers to your son and his wife.
    Waiting to hear your test results.
    My gyno/onc is looking into starting radiation after my 3rd or 4th chemo. Waiting for radiation appointment.
    Hope Ro and Deanna are doing okay with the hair loss itching. I use my face cleanser on my face and head in the shower, then I put Jergens lotion on my scalp. Still not completely bald. Actually seems like my hair is trying to grow back. Maybe after the 3rd chemo I will be totally bald....
    I still can't get on the new uterine cancer site. I just put UPSC in the search box and try to find what you all have posted.