Chat Lines

Options
confused1
confused1 Member Posts: 50
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I was wondering how to get on the chat line on here. A blank screen comes up. I have Java installed. I don't know what else to do. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks

Comments

• kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    chat
    I go to chat often and hope to see you there soon! First, make sure you have the latest version of Java installed. Then, when you log in and that blank screen appears there should be a gray 'button' in the middle of the screen that says 'connect'. It takes a minute to load, but if it doesn't automatically log you in (it usually will) you click on that button.

I hope this gets you in!

Kimby
  • confused1
    Options
    kimby said:

chat
    I go to chat often and hope to see you there soon! First, make sure you have the latest version of Java installed. Then, when you log in and that blank screen appears there should be a gray 'button' in the middle of the screen that says 'connect'. It takes a minute to load, but if it doesn't automatically log you in (it usually will) you click on that button.

I hope this gets you in!

Kimby

chat
    There is never a gray button there for me to click on.
  • kimby
    Options
    confused1 said:

chat
    There is never a gray button there for me to click on.

hmmm
    From the home page where you click on the chatroom link...the top right corner is a link to contact csn. Guess I'd start there.
  • confused1
    Options
    kimby said:

hmmm
    From the home page where you click on the chatroom link...the top right corner is a link to contact csn. Guess I'd start there.

chat line
    There is nothing that will let me click on though. Boy, do i feel dumb or what!!!
  • kimby
    Options
    confused1 said:

chat line
    There is nothing that will let me click on though. Boy, do i feel dumb or what!!!

Contact CSN
    At the top of this very page you can click on the "contact csn" link. HTH

Kimby
  • confused1
    Options
    kimby said:

Contact CSN
    At the top of this very page you can click on the "contact csn" link. HTH

Kimby

Chat Line
    Thanks I reported in to them. Thank you for all your help Kimby!
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    confused1 said:

Chat Line
    Thanks I reported in to them. Thank you for all your help Kimby!

there's never anyone there?
    I have actually gone there, but I have yet to see more than 3 people there and no one talking? when is anyone there?
  • kimby
    Options

there's never anyone there?
    I have actually gone there, but I have yet to see more than 3 people there and no one talking? when is anyone there?

chat
    Chat is usually busy in the late evening, sometimes as early as dinner time. It varies from day to day. Monday night there were 14 of us all talking over each other...LOL. Keep trying, you'll find us.

Kimby
  • kimby said:

chat
    Chat is usually busy in the late evening, sometimes as early as dinner time. It varies from day to day. Monday night there were 14 of us all talking over each other...LOL. Keep trying, you'll find us.

Kimby

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • kimby said:

chat

Kimby

• kimby
    Options
    unknown said:

chat
    To get to the CSN chat room go to the HOME page (link at the top of this page) and click on 'chatrooms'. It should load automatically. Hope to see you there.

Kimby
  • confused1
    Options
    kimby said:

chat
    To get to the CSN chat room go to the HOME page (link at the top of this page) and click on 'chatrooms'. It should load automatically. Hope to see you there.

Kimby

Chat
    The only way it allows me to chat is I go on the chat I copy that page to my out going e-mail as if I was sending a message out. And then I paste it there. And it open's for me and that is where I have been chatting from. To weird but that is the only way it will let me.
  • claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm in the chat room right
    I'm in the chat room right now. As Kimby states:

go to your CSN Home page. The 3rd column....look for Chatroom. Click. It does take a few seconds for it to load.

I'm usually on in the morning by 7am. Some days are different and no one is one. Just depends on the day.

Good luck and I hope you can get in

Claudia