I'm so grateful

Options
betina61
betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just got a message in my voicemail from my Dr. office that the Dr. saw the results of my scan done last Friday and everything was O.K. "no cancer" that was actually how the message said,and to make an appoitment to see him in 6 months.I recognized the number when it was ringing but didn't take it I was so afraid.Before listening to the message I prayed to God to give courage and peace for whatever the news were.Well news couldn't be better,thanks Jesus I am so grateful.
Surgery for Stage3a July 06,Ned since that day,I am posting this because I remember how anxious I looked at this board looking for good news in my early days, and even though that you don't see me here I look almost everyday and all your names and faces are in my heart when I pray to God everyday. God bless you all.

Comments

• msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
    That is good news and thank you for posting it! You are so right, it is very important to read of others' good news so that we can know that there is hope!
    mary
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Wonderful News!
    You are encouraging me...I just had surgery and they found no more cancer, no lymph involvement, etc. Hopefully in 6 months I'll get that call also!

Thank you for posting....Vicki
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    It means alot to us that you came back to give us this wonderful news. I am so happy for you and I am excited because stories like yours gives the rest of us hope, again thank you and Congrats
    God Bless
    Beth
  • dorookie said:

Thank you
    It means alot to us that you came back to give us this wonderful news. I am so happy for you and I am excited because stories like yours gives the rest of us hope, again thank you and Congrats
    God Bless
    Beth

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Great news
    Wonderful! I know that must have been a HUGE relief for you.

I was glad to read that you pray for people on this board intentionally. I have been doing that, as well. I try to pray for the group as a whole, and then mention specific names of people especially needing prayer. What miracles can happen if we all pray for each other!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    HI
    Hi Betina,
    Was so good to hear from you. I could not have been happier to read your post. Wonderful, wonderful news. God bless
    ValerieC
  • MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm SO
    Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you!!

Huge Hugs!!

Jorie
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    What Joy!
    Congratulations on remaining NED! We are so happy for you. God has plans for you.

Hugs,
    Kirsten
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    YEA!!!!! Oh I am so thrilled. Thanks for sharing this joyous news with us.

Tar