Options
2»

Comments

• JoWin615
    JoWin615 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    carolenk said:

That's what happens when I
    That's what happens when I log on before I've had my coffee I guess--how did this post get bumped up?

2009?
    I had to blink when I saw the year. Wow, some of you are truly long- term survivors. I'm encouraged!

Jo
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    This took my breath away
    seeing old and dear friends who are no longer with us. I miss them every day and will never be able to say how much they helped me when I was a newbie to this board. I truely doubt that I would have ever had the strenght to fight as hard and long without their mentoring. I only hope that I can be there for someone else and make even a partial difference the way they did for me. I carry you in my heart everyday, dear ones.
    (((HUGS OF GRATITUDE))) Maria
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Mwee said:

This took my breath away
    seeing old and dear friends who are no longer with us. I miss them every day and will never be able to say how much they helped me when I was a newbie to this board. I truely doubt that I would have ever had the strenght to fight as hard and long without their mentoring. I only hope that I can be there for someone else and make even a partial difference the way they did for me. I carry you in my heart everyday, dear ones.
    (((HUGS OF GRATITUDE))) Maria

Me too Maria
    I read evet post again and felt the encouraging heart felt words of wisdom from from our lost family. They were there for me when I begain my journey in Sept.2009. I know they are watching over us...val
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options

Me too Maria
    I read evet post again and felt the encouraging heart felt words of wisdom from from our lost family. They were there for me when I begain my journey in Sept.2009. I know they are watching over us...val

Dito
    to all that! Even though these are old posts, I take comfort today in words that Bonnie, Saundra and Linda have shared. You are right, Val, I'm sure they are watching over us,
    K❤
  • 7 angels
    7 angels Member Posts: 20
    Options
    LPack said:

WONDERFUL
    Bonnie,

Still trying to get my computer to type hearts, etc. while I hang on to my seat this very windy morning here in Ohio!!

What wonderful news for you. I am doing the Praise dance with you!

Love,
    Libby

where in Ohio
    Im in Ohio to actually located in Columbus area. Still in treatment. Now just waiting for insurance company to give percertification to start my different chemo drug. I go to Zangmeister Cancer Center its by Port Columbus Sherry