Anyone Heard from LIZBIZ

Options
dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey, was just wondering how she is doing? I know this is a real rough time for her, because I am going through the same things. I just wanted to see how she was doing.

Has anyone heard from her?

BEth

Comments

• lizbiz
    lizbiz Member Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi Beth!
    Here I am. How are you doing? I just finished my first round of FOLFIRI+Avastin and am feeling pretty OK. My husband and I are home in Michigan for some time with our families so I haven't been online very much. My husband actually unplugged me and flushed my port on the drive here! The nurse trained him and supplied us with everything we would need...it was kind of crazy - a car full of dogs and him unplugging me from my chemo pump!!

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm sending lots of positive energy your way!

Hugs and Hope,
    Elizabeth
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    lizbiz said:

Hi Beth!
    Here I am. How are you doing? I just finished my first round of FOLFIRI+Avastin and am feeling pretty OK. My husband and I are home in Michigan for some time with our families so I haven't been online very much. My husband actually unplugged me and flushed my port on the drive here! The nurse trained him and supplied us with everything we would need...it was kind of crazy - a car full of dogs and him unplugging me from my chemo pump!!

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm sending lots of positive energy your way!

Hugs and Hope,
    Elizabeth

So Glad
    Elizabeth,

So glad to hear from you, was getting a little worried. I know you were having a rough time and just wanted to know you are okay. I am hanging in there, getting through each day best I can. Glad you are with family I know that must be nice to get to visit. Have a great time, drop me a line sometime to let me know your doing okay..

Your always in my prayers
    God Bless
    Beth