Prayers needed for upcoming CAT scan

Options
pink05
pink05 Member Posts: 550
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted, although I'm frequently on here reading all of the latest posts. Seems like a lot of newbies here now. Don't see too many of the veterans.

Anyway, my dad was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer three years ago. It spread to his liver with 1-2 mets (doc isn't sure how many). My dad went through six months of chemo and was cancer free about six months after his diagnosis. I believe my dad was healed through divine intervention. That is the only explanation I have as to why my dad is still here.

Well, my dad will be going for a follow-up CAT scan on Monday. It's been six months since his last scan and I am very anxious about the results.

Please keep my dad in your prayers for good results. His name is Frank.

To all of you: please don't give up hope and don't listen to statistics. They are just numbers. My dad is living proof!!!

Thanks and God bless you all,

-Lee-

Comments

• MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Your dad is in our hearts,
    Your dad is in our hearts, thoughts and prayers as are you! Wishing him the absolute best results possible!

Hugs!

Jorie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    will pray
    Hi Lee,
    Will pray for your dad right now.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options

will pray
    Hi Lee,
    Will pray for your dad right now.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen

Scan
    how well I know the anxiety waiting for test results......so my prayers
    are with you. I have a scan scheduled to be done next Thursday and then
    meet with the oncologist on Feb. 17......it is anxiety time. Sounds like
    your dad has done really well so far.

Barbara
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    You got it!
    Prayers are said. God will be holding the two of you in His arms through the weekend and the results will be good.
    mary
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    msccolon said:

You got it!
    Prayers are said. God will be holding the two of you in His arms through the weekend and the results will be good.
    mary

you Go Frank!
    Dearest Lee....will be sending all the most positive prayers and good wishes to both of you.

Mags
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    will say a prayer
    and thanks for coming and letting us know how wonderful your dad has been doing. Gives me hope as I am a Stage 4 fighting and cant wait for the day I am 6 months NED. Waiting sucks doesnt, some times that is the hardest part, your mind makes up all those crazy stories that just scare us to death, well I hope you and your dad are able to have a great weekend and just relax, GOd has the wheel!

God Bless
    Beth