pain pump

Options
angelsbaby
angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Husband coming home soon will have pain pump put into abdomen and live what ever time he has.

michelle

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Michelle...
    ......its very hard but this is when your faith really means the most...God will take care of you and your husband...enjoy your time with each other and let God decide what happens..its the only thing that any of us really has to cling to...and if you believe then everything will be ok...you have to believe and allow God to do the worrying for you both...just enjoy every moment and understand that all of us will walk with God one day..all we have to do is want.....I have a sister and a father waiting on me in Heaven and a family here so I will eventually see them all again...As long as God is in your heart you will never be apart.........God Bless both of you.....
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Be strong
    I know you have been praying for better, but you have been shown God's plan and that is for Him to relieve Angel of his misery sooner than later. I imagine you are pretty darned mad that He hasn't answered your prayers the way you would have liked him to as well; that's ok also, and totally human. I continue to pray for the both of you. I pray you are able to come to peace while Angel is at home.
    mary
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    msccolon said:

Be strong
    I know you have been praying for better, but you have been shown God's plan and that is for Him to relieve Angel of his misery sooner than later. I imagine you are pretty darned mad that He hasn't answered your prayers the way you would have liked him to as well; that's ok also, and totally human. I continue to pray for the both of you. I pray you are able to come to peace while Angel is at home.
    mary

Thank you all
    I just wanted to say you have all been so kind to me. You know i really thought that he would beat this, And I always beleaved he would beat this I had hope, now i have to prepare for the end and i am scared but i know i have to do this. My husbands hopes that he will be able to ride before he dies so will work hard to see that happens. try to get him stronger just for a little while . they hope the pain pump will give him some quality time so we will see. My mom is heaven so he won't be alone but I don't want him to go.

michelle
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options

Thank you all
    I just wanted to say you have all been so kind to me. You know i really thought that he would beat this, And I always beleaved he would beat this I had hope, now i have to prepare for the end and i am scared but i know i have to do this. My husbands hopes that he will be able to ride before he dies so will work hard to see that happens. try to get him stronger just for a little while . they hope the pain pump will give him some quality time so we will see. My mom is heaven so he won't be alone but I don't want him to go.

michelle

Prayers
    My thoughts and prayers are with you that you will have quality time together
    and that Angel will take that ride.

Barbara
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

Thank you all

michelle

He'll take that ride........
    I have an extra prayer going out tonight for his extra ride......I can bet ya that its gonna happen too....Michelle, don't fret the time now, spend it enjoying it with hubby, its a time to be as close as you have ever been and also as strong as you have ever been. we'll be there for you whatever the need or comfort is wanted here...........God Bless you both......
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    God's plan
    Hi Michelle,

I so too hoped and prayed that Angel would get well- even receive a miracle. God doesn't always answer our prayers in the way that we want, but I still believe He does hear them and everything has a purpose, even if we may not understand that purpose until we're in heaven ourselves someday. My prayers now are for Angel to not feel pain and also for him to be able to take that ride!! The tears are flowing down my cheeks right now as I write this- I'm so sorry it seems to be coming to this. May you someday look back and as you fondly remember your last days with Angel, may you also remember and realize that it was people's prayers and God carrying you through this difficult time.
    Even though I don't know you, I want to say I care about you and I wish I could make it better for you and give you a comforting hug right now! God bless you and give you strength- take care of yourself. Enjoy your time with Angel and look for small miracles from moment to moment- they'll be there.
    Lisa
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    In our prayers
    Dear, Dear Michelle,

I am so sorry that this is the outcome. You and he are in our hearts and prayers. Try to hold on to the fact that God is holding both of you in His hands and you are part of his perfect plan. This does not lessen the hurt right away, I know. Just know that you are being hugged by everyone here.

Blessings on you,
    Kirsten