MESSAGE FROM CAPTAINHOP

Options
captainhop
captainhop Member Posts: 156
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Folks:

Hop wanted me to send you all this message:
He will be sending his own message to everyone as soon as his head clears up from the medication. He said he wants to use just the right words and he doesn't feel just THANKS is enough....So, you all will be hearing from him shortly.

Marygale

Comments

• CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options
    We will be waiting :)
    Marygale... you tell Mr. CaptainHop Sir that we are thrilled the big surgery is behind him now and that his job now is to recover. Medications can definitely play havoc with our words, emotions and just trying to get what we want to say... said :) So tell him to take his time... we aren't going anywhere! Meanwhile, we all will LOVE to hear from him when he feels up to communicating either by typing his own messages, or dictating them to you :)

hehehe... you two are just going to have to remember to sign your names to the messages so we will know which ones are Mr. Hop's and which ones are Mrs. Hop's :D

Hugggggs,

Cheryl
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Tell him to take his time. We'll be here when he's ready. And also tell him that probably for at least a month after my surgery, whenever I tried to thank anybody for anything, I just cried. I was a mess! *smiles*

*hugs*
    Gail
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    We are here..
    Can't wait to hear from Hop! He has helped me prepare for my journey this week...

Vicki
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    We'll be waiting
    We will be here whenever Hop is able to send his own message. We are so thankful that such a wonderful miracle came to such wonderful, loving and deserving people. We praise GOD for Hop's recovery. Tell him to take his time and enjoy being pampered by Marygale. We will be
    looking forward to hearing from Hop. Thanks for your updates. We check everyday here and on the caringbridge site to see how he is doing. May God be with you!
    Hugs,
    Anna (Frank)
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    amcp said:

We'll be waiting
    We will be here whenever Hop is able to send his own message. We are so thankful that such a wonderful miracle came to such wonderful, loving and deserving people. We praise GOD for Hop's recovery. Tell him to take his time and enjoy being pampered by Marygale. We will be
    looking forward to hearing from Hop. Thanks for your updates. We check everyday here and on the caringbridge site to see how he is doing. May God be with you!
    Hugs,
    Anna (Frank)

Hi!
    I have been following your story as well, and am getting alot of inspiration and hope with Hop, I can't wait to hear from him as well! you are all in my prayers, and so glad he is pulling through this! it does give me alot of hope!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Hi!
    I have been following your story as well, and am getting alot of inspiration and hope with Hop, I can't wait to hear from him as well! you are all in my prayers, and so glad he is pulling through this! it does give me alot of hope!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

I have missed...
    quite a few days and missed out on a lot of conversation and I especially miss my friends... and I want to hear some kind of report on how Mr and Mrs Hop are doing at home..WOOOHOOO...Home...Great News that is.......congrats to both of you and your family ....God Bless and lookin forward to the replies.....