Prayers for Surgery on Monday

Options
krystiesq
krystiesq Member Posts: 240 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
My mom's total thyroidectomy is scheduled Monday at 5:30 am. This is to remove her second primary cancer. She is still fighting the colon cancer beast and doing well in that fight. I ask that you keep her and her surgeons in your prayers this weekend.

All my best to all of you! I'll update Monday!

Comments

• VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Prayers and hugs are on their way
    We will be thinking of you both on Monday. May God direct the surgeons and give your Mom peace.

Vicki
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    We will keep her in our prayers and you too. We will say special prayers on her behalf and for the surgeons that will be doing her surgery. Keep the faith. GOD is in control. Lean on HIM.
    Anna
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    prayers
    Count with my prayers for your Mom.
  • kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    You Got It...
    Prayers all around!

Kimby
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Praying
    Krystie,

I'll be praying for you and your mom. Please tell her we'll all be thinking good thoughts for her as she faces more surgery. Let us know how she does.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    In my Prayers
    You, the doctors and your mom are all in my prayers. Things will go just fine I just know it. Keep the faith and keep us posted.

God Bless
    Beth
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    dorookie said:

In my Prayers
    You, the doctors and your mom are all in my prayers. Things will go just fine I just know it. Keep the faith and keep us posted.

God Bless
    Beth

Prayers!
    Add me to the prayer chain! I pray your mom gets through this! she will, she's a fighter, and you are one hell of a daughter to be standing by her all through this, you are just as amazing! Hugs to you!

~Donna
  • rrob
    rrob Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Prayers and Positive Thoughts
    You and your mom will be in my prayers. Please let us know how everything goes.

Rebecca
  • MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Praying for you and your mom
    Praying for you and your mom and her surgeon! Sending positive energy and peace to all involved.

Hugs!

Jorie
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    prayers
    For you, your mother and everyone who will be caring for your mother tomorrow, from the surgeon doing the hard work to the janitor who will be sanitizing the OR. Be strong, sleep well, and be comforted as your mother will be in God's hands.
    mary