Options
2»

Comments

• angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    trainer said:

Visit?
    I sent you a private email about visiting your husband if he's still in the hospital. Please read it. I live in Scottsdale, and I'm pretty sure you live in Cave Creek. If that's not a good idea, let me know. Thanks. Mike

trainer
    thanks but he's not ready for that at this time
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

bad news again
    Thank you all, found out the problem. not good . some blockage due to to many tumors growing to fast ilesosotmy operation not really needed, still in alot of pain ng tube out dr suggest plans with hospice will keep my love at home and have the nurse come to him. he looks better today the catb scan results came in to day and thats when the dr gave us the bad news tumors growing with in two weeks from surgery tumors pressing on things thats why the pain . I want them to take care of the pain , hes been in so much lately . just an update . he is getting clear liguids at dinner so far no vomiting that is good. just need to get pain in control

thanks

michelle

Adding my prayers
    Michelle,

Please know that we are praying for you and your dear hubby. I'm so very sorry about this latest news. I do hope the pain will get under control for him, and that you will be able to find some peace.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options

bad news again
    Thank you all, found out the problem. not good . some blockage due to to many tumors growing to fast ilesosotmy operation not really needed, still in alot of pain ng tube out dr suggest plans with hospice will keep my love at home and have the nurse come to him. he looks better today the catb scan results came in to day and thats when the dr gave us the bad news tumors growing with in two weeks from surgery tumors pressing on things thats why the pain . I want them to take care of the pain , hes been in so much lately . just an update . he is getting clear liguids at dinner so far no vomiting that is good. just need to get pain in control

thanks

michelle

"cyberhugs!"
    Michelle,
    I'm wishing I could do something to help, but since I live far away all I can do is lend you my sincere wishes and prayers for both you and Angel.
    Have they gotten the pain under control for him yet? I'm praying as I type this that he will get the pain under control and that you can both have some peace of mind.
    It just really sucks- there's no easy way to go through all this that you're going through.
    Know that many, many people here are praying for you both and thinking about you both.

Rest in God's care,
    Lisa
  • captainhop
    captainhop Member Posts: 156
    Options

bad news again

thanks

michelle

Sending more prayers your way
    Hello Michelle and Angel,
    Have been catching up on posts and following your news. I'm so sorry you both are having to go thru this. Praying they can get the pain under control and both of you can get some relaxation. Michelle, I know you hurt for your love, as I've often told Hop, Iwould take his pain in a heartbeat if I could and I'll bet you feel the same. Know that all of us here are keeping you both in thoughts and prayers.
    May God Bless you both and give you strength through all of this. Remember, HE will carry you when you need it.
    Please continue to keep us updated.
    BIG BEAR HUGS TO YOU BOTH,
    Hop and Marygale
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    thinking of you
    Dear Michelle,
    I am so sorry to hear your news. I have not had internet since Sat but have been thinking about the two of you. I will say a prayer for you and your sweetie right now. Please take a break at times.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options

bad news again

thanks

michelle

Praying
    Michelle so very sorry to hear your bad news. I wish there were words to say that would help you and Angel at this difficult time. Just know that I will be praying each and every day for you both. I will pray that they are quickly able to ease his pain. We are all here for you. Sending you a big hug through the internet. My heart aches for you both.
    Hugs
    Anna