Faith88

Options
dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi there, was just reading some of your posts and in one you mentioned that you were going for your colonoscopy, did you have it done? How did it go? Just checking in on you.

God Bless
Beth

Comments

• Faith88
    Faith88 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    hi
    hi Beth, thanks for inquiring about me. My colonscopy went well, thankfully no cancer but severe stage 3 hemorrhoids, and I need to meet with a colorectal surgeon soon to figure out the game plan. I am so relieved it was "only" that as I need to be ok to keep working and taking care of my hubby. So God is good.
    Thanks for asking about me. I read your posts as well, and glad to hear you are finding some more peace within. It's hard I know, hoping you have a good day today and enjoy each precious day; that's what I try to do, since so many things out of our control.
    Take care,
    Faith
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Faith88 said:

hi
    hi Beth, thanks for inquiring about me. My colonscopy went well, thankfully no cancer but severe stage 3 hemorrhoids, and I need to meet with a colorectal surgeon soon to figure out the game plan. I am so relieved it was "only" that as I need to be ok to keep working and taking care of my hubby. So God is good.
    Thanks for asking about me. I read your posts as well, and glad to hear you are finding some more peace within. It's hard I know, hoping you have a good day today and enjoy each precious day; that's what I try to do, since so many things out of our control.
    Take care,
    Faith

Great news
    Faith,
    So glad to hear everything went well and there was no cancer found. I am sure the hemorrhoids are a pain in the butt... LOL but treatable, so that is nice. Hope you and your hubby are doing well. Take care
    God Bless
    Beth