Pins n Needles

Options
MoonDragon
MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Whooosh! I'm off to see my oncologist tomorrow. I'm a little aprehensive this time. I had a pelvic ultrasound done on Friday and after telling the tech my story, I asked her if she saw anything. I know she's not supposed to go into details with me but she did say that she didn't see anything that looked like cancer to her but that she did see something there. I'm hoping for just fibroids or something but if my CEA is up I'll know we're back to the drawing board. My tumor did perforate the colon though it hadn't moved into any organs or lymph nodes at the time from what we could tell. I did have a "suspicious" spot removed from my uterus at the time of surgery and it could be related to that. Wish me luck, please!

Jorie

Comments

• polarprincess
    polarprincess Member Posts: 202
    Options
    good luck
    wishing you luck..hopefully it is just something simple like a small cyst or something..you have been through enough!!!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    hoping and praying for you
    Hi Jorie,

I'm thinking about you and wishing you all the best. I had a large fibroid in my uterus a couple of years ago before my cancer diagnosis. It was causing me a huge amount of pain off and on, but I don't know that they all do that. Praying that's what it is for you (or a benign cyst or something of that sort).

Do take care and keep us posted.
    Lisa
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Hoping for the best
    I am praying for you today Jorie...hopefully they will figure this all out for you and take care of whatever is there. Big hugs coming your way.

Vicki
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Luck
    Good luck, Sweetie. Better to make sure although it is a pain. I was dx'd with uterine ca 4 months after finishing chemo, so be sure. Wishing you the best,

Kirsten
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    kmygil said:

Luck
    Good luck, Sweetie. Better to make sure although it is a pain. I was dx'd with uterine ca 4 months after finishing chemo, so be sure. Wishing you the best,

Kirsten

Hoping for Good News
    I can so identify with your pins and needles waiting to find out what is happening.
    Sometimes it seems the emotional end of this experience is more overwhelming by far
    than any of the medical part. I describe my anxiety as having ants in my pants and
    butterflies in my stomach and hate like heck waking up in the morning feeling like that.
    My thoughts are with you and hope it turns out to be something not so frightening.
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    good luck!
    Even though you've probably come and gone by now! I pray the appt goes well and you will be on soon with the news. This just SUCKS!!!!!
    mary
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    msccolon said:

good luck!
    Even though you've probably come and gone by now! I pray the appt goes well and you will be on soon with the news. This just SUCKS!!!!!
    mary

best best wishes
    Jorie I am thinking and hoping and wishing and praying for you today

good Luck girl
    Hugs,
    Maggie
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hang in there
    You are in my prayers ...we are praying that all your news will be good and that everything is fine. Hang in there...God answers prayers and there alot of prayers going up to HIM for you.
    Anna