Important question!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• young_one
    young_one Member Posts: 67
    Options

You girls cracked me up this
    You girls cracked me up this morning. LOL. You really put a smile on my face. How can you all miss the 50' woman at the inauguration? LOL Have a great day and I'm sure Claudia will be posting pictures when she gets back. Hugs, Lili

YoungOne I like your picture!

Well thank you. I like
    Well thank you. I like yours as well. you look very tan and fit.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    young_one said:

Well thank you. I like
    Well thank you. I like yours as well. you look very tan and fit.

The operative word is
    The operative word is Was!!!! I don't look so fit now but I'm working on it going to the gym and counting every calorie. Unfortunately, I've put on 30 lbs between chemo and the tamoxifen so I am starting to take charge. Hugs, Lili
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    young_one said:

Probably. I DVR'd it so I
    Probably. I DVR'd it so I could scan for a 50 ft tall woman. LOL I do better communicating when I can "see" people. That's why I was looking so hard. And Claudia's picture isn't exactly "accurate". I know it can be a pain in the toodle to post a picture but I noticed that a lot of you (ahem) don't have them. I finally got around to posting mine so...?

Picture This!
    I actually do not have any other pictures of me...That one was taken a few years ago while I was camping, and someone on another chatsite superimposed it onto that movie poster ...and that's the ONLY snap which exists of me! I took a slew of pix in DC, but did not have any taken of myself~ not even at the ball. Lots of psychological fodder for that no doubt, but I was married to someone who was an AMAZING photographer, but never, ever, ever took pix of me, or us. He would actually wait for passersby or other tourists to not "ruin" the pix he was taking by being in the picture. He always said we didn't need to prove to anyone that we were at a certain place. We knew we were, and who cares if anyone else did? Old habits die hard, and those old tapes play in my head...

Fast forward to divorce, and meeting my wonderful Reggie, and getting cancer, all in a years time. Except for that one camping picture, ( and when I was interviewed and photographed for a Prevention magazine article) I have not taken ANY pictures of me for 6 years now. Including vacations. You just know I swam with dolphins and ziplined: I have no photographic record of it.

So~ envision me as you will....that's all you're getting!

Hugs,
    Claudia