anybody need a laugh?

Options
maglets
maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
If anyone needs a giggle this morning just go to my about me page....then look under expressions....my front lawn is a treat!

Mags

Comments

• kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    House?
    Was there a house under there? LOL Good Luck shoveling!

Kimby
  • maglets
    Options
    kimby said:

House?
    Was there a house under there? LOL Good Luck shoveling!

Kimby

snowwww
    I know it's a lot of snow! kinda funny that an old gal like me about to start oxalyplatin shouldn't touch anything cold:):):)

how are you feeling today Kimby?????

mags
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    ....and hubby is under there, somewhere????
    Shoveling his way out????

That IS a bit of white stuff, my dear! And, yes, you DON'T have to deal with it...it's a great excuse to hire the neighbor boy (or girl...lol)!

Global warming? WHAT global warming, the freezing has just gone a bit south!

Hugs, Kathi

(My pic is the iced-over canal in front of the house in Holland. The last time this happened was over 15 years ago...)
  • maglets
    Options
    KathiM said:

....and hubby is under there, somewhere????
    Shoveling his way out????

That IS a bit of white stuff, my dear! And, yes, you DON'T have to deal with it...it's a great excuse to hire the neighbor boy (or girl...lol)!

Global warming? WHAT global warming, the freezing has just gone a bit south!

Hugs, Kathi

(My pic is the iced-over canal in front of the house in Holland. The last time this happened was over 15 years ago...)

wondering
    at night as I sit gazing at the screen I have been looking at your pic Kathi and wondering where it was.

So beautiful...sometimes it's a comfort to know there are other people ice-bound too

stay warm
    Hugs,
    Mags
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • maglets
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

metal roof
    Hi Babs I am in southern Ontario Canada in the lee of the Great Lakes so we get tons of lake effect snow as the winds blow across the water.

Funny you should mention it but under that snow there is a metal roof and yes when it comes off it sounds like a volcano....just hope your mail man isn't under it. Then in the spring it melts and turns to ice ....that fires off likerockets.....we have lost two car windshields.

yup I am SICK of snow too...

Mags
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    More than a giggle
    I guffawed! Great picture!!!!!

Kirsten