got results

Options
angelsbaby
angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
He Has A blockage in the transverse area of the colon thats where he is bleeding. so a surgen is being called . husband is upset dosn't want surgery. but it has to go the blockage is from a cancer tumor in that area .Nothing in sigmoide area like the dr said at first so i will deal with that mistake when i see him,got to go to the hospital now hope to know more soon

michelle

Comments

• msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    praying
    Thank you so much for keeping us connected. I am praying for you both.
    mary
  • JMARIE66
    JMARIE66 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Michelle
    I am always

Michelle
    I am always encourage when someone is a surgical candidate. I am sure your husband does not want surgery, but it also means there are options, hope and relief! coming for him. You are both in my prayers during this time.
    JMarie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Surgery over in a minute....
    Well, it seemed like it to me...lol!

Thanks for keeping us updated...and I, too, would have some questions for his doc!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • krystiesq
    krystiesq Member Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    hang in there
    my prayers are with you.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    prayers
    I'm saying prayers that the surgery will be quick and easy. I agree that having a surgical option sounds like a good thing. Let us know when you can how it goes!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I can understand worry and frustration in both of you, but am glad to hear they finally figured out what's going on. As already said by others, it's also good news that he's a surgical candidate. Take care and know prayers are being lifted up for you, your hubby, and all doctors, nurses, and others who will be operating and caring for him.
    Lisa
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Hi,
    I can understand worry and frustration in both of you, but am glad to hear they finally figured out what's going on. As already said by others, it's also good news that he's a surgical candidate. Take care and know prayers are being lifted up for you, your hubby, and all doctors, nurses, and others who will be operating and caring for him.
    Lisa

Somehow I feel relieved that you now at least know what you are dealing with and there are
    some answers for it....that is a great blessing and I agree, being able to do surgery is
    another blessing. There has been such despair and a good bit of that must be lifting.
    Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbara
  • MoonDragon
    MoonDragon Member Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm glad you're finally
    I'm glad you're finally getting some answers! My continued thoughts and prayers are with both of you!!
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Prayers are with you
    We will hold you both in our hearts.

Vicki