help with other message board

Options
Marcia527
Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I've been posting on www.cancer.org since around 2004 or 2005. They have very few people to answer questions or give support. I've been thinking of asking you,'sisters', if anyone would like to help over there. It grieves me that there are people scared and posting and not that many are answering. So many of you have more answers then I do. I came here for the camaraderie. There to help when I can. If any of you have a spare minute, could you check it out? Thanks.

See Note below.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Other Boards
    I absolutley know how sanity/life saving these boards are. Of course I will check out cancer.org! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • sylviaw
    sylviaw Member Posts: 19
    Options
    boards
    Hi, I haven't been on this site much but this seems to be an active board. Are you talking about another place? Please fill me in if you have a chance.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Will do Marcia. Always glad
    Will do Marcia. Always glad to help out and give support to our sisters and brothers. Hugs, Lili.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Will do, thanks for letting
    Will do, thanks for letting us know.
  • Marcia527
    Options
    sylviaw said:

boards
    Hi, I haven't been on this site much but this seems to be an active board. Are you talking about another place? Please fill me in if you have a chance.

Yes, it's the ACS site. It's
    Yes, it's the ACS site. It's at www.cancer.org.
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    bookmarked it
    Thanks for the pointer marcia. :)
  • Marcia527
    Options
    Note
    Note that when you go to the ACS message board, it lists old messages from 2001 first. Lots of posts are there. Click on 'newest messages' and it will bring up the recent ones.