you all amaze me

Options
kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
wow reading all about the natural stuff is interesting. who do you believe? drs say one thing and of course theres a pill for eveything. money market i think. everything is just so costly for some. we all want to live but even herbs are costly. i take beta glucan, cal with d, vit. e, c fishoil and flax. maybe its a money market for the holistic things too. i myself would rather do the natural way. i going to look some of this stuff up yous put on site. i just get so overwhelmed with everything, and every scrite and vit. say you cant mix the 2 . oh are class and grade the same thing dr told me i was stage 3 class1 8 nod pos her-pos very aggressive infiltrating ductal car also. 5by 5 cluster against the chest wall they didnt see on mamm........... i also found the pea size lump myself. i was only 4 mons off of getting my yearly mamm. this time i had digatal. is that safer and better than reg mamm? i really like the info you all give but sometimes i get nervous. anyway thanks for sharing and caring. deedeee

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    complicated
    It's a complicated world. Some people are honestly selling herbs because they believe in it. Others are just there for the money. Some doctors want to help people and others are there for how much they can make. Everybody has to make a living but when someone becomes fanatical about certain things, then I question it. In the end you have to decide what's best for you. You just pick what is comfortable for you and what you can live with and don't worry about it.

I was stage 3 also and the mammogram didn't show my cancer either. I read an article that said cancer is 3 dimensional and mammogram take 2 dimensional pictures so sometimes it misses. It works for most though. I believe they did say that digital was lower radiation and picks up more.

You are a sweet person, I can tell.
  • kevindee
    kevindee Member Posts: 72
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

complicated
    It's a complicated world. Some people are honestly selling herbs because they believe in it. Others are just there for the money. Some doctors want to help people and others are there for how much they can make. Everybody has to make a living but when someone becomes fanatical about certain things, then I question it. In the end you have to decide what's best for you. You just pick what is comfortable for you and what you can live with and don't worry about it.

I was stage 3 also and the mammogram didn't show my cancer either. I read an article that said cancer is 3 dimensional and mammogram take 2 dimensional pictures so sometimes it misses. It works for most though. I believe they did say that digital was lower radiation and picks up more.

You are a sweet person, I can tell.

thank you marcia, not to
    thank you marcia, not to many of my family members would say im sweet. grrrrrr, hehe. i,m here in ind (martinsville) actually. i know you said you were from indy (i think ) i might be going back to ohio soon. just like here. i miss wva. lots of mountains and animals. marcia does youre body ache alot? im only 54 but geez always an ache somewhere. ive never seen texas, but i bet its pretty. i know they have alot of good preachers and churches down there. how long have you been done with treatments. im still under going some tests, ovarian ca-125 and ultra sound last wk. i pray everything is good. now every pain makes me nervous. marcia i started smoking last yr again, smoked for over 30 yrs quit a few months than started again. i hate myself. i cant take alot of the stuff they have out because of heart problems. i pray deliverance. i guess i dont really want to quit cause i know god says he'll help us when we ask. are you born again.marcia i hope you dont think im nutty . but i really dont have anyone to talk too and sometimes i seem to run on about myself. it feels good to talk to people and express myself. forgive me for being selfish. thanks for answering my post. deedee
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    kevindee said:

thank you marcia, not to
    thank you marcia, not to many of my family members would say im sweet. grrrrrr, hehe. i,m here in ind (martinsville) actually. i know you said you were from indy (i think ) i might be going back to ohio soon. just like here. i miss wva. lots of mountains and animals. marcia does youre body ache alot? im only 54 but geez always an ache somewhere. ive never seen texas, but i bet its pretty. i know they have alot of good preachers and churches down there. how long have you been done with treatments. im still under going some tests, ovarian ca-125 and ultra sound last wk. i pray everything is good. now every pain makes me nervous. marcia i started smoking last yr again, smoked for over 30 yrs quit a few months than started again. i hate myself. i cant take alot of the stuff they have out because of heart problems. i pray deliverance. i guess i dont really want to quit cause i know god says he'll help us when we ask. are you born again.marcia i hope you dont think im nutty . but i really dont have anyone to talk too and sometimes i seem to run on about myself. it feels good to talk to people and express myself. forgive me for being selfish. thanks for answering my post. deedee

I have health problems I
    I have health problems I don't believe they are connected to the cancer. I am a 5 year survivor.

Well, I wouldn't worry. You are getting the tests but smoking isn't very good for you. I had a sister-in-law who couldn't give up smoking either. I never smoked so other then her experience can't comment. She couldn't get the patch either because she had heart problems too.

I guess that is what most of us do here, talk about ourselves and our experiences.