Question

Options
LPack
LPack Member Posts: 645
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I know this is not an ovarian question, but how do you get the little person icon with a plus sign on the head by your name?? I am probably not using this forum to it fullest. Which is not unusual for me!!

Thanks,
Libby

Comments

• ColleenN
    ColleenN Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Did you know you have one?
    Hi Libby,

You have one by yours on my computer. I think maybe yours just doesn't show to you on your computer as it is for adding friends to the email part of this site. I hope this helps!

Colleen
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    ColleenN said:

Did you know you have one?
    Hi Libby,

You have one by yours on my computer. I think maybe yours just doesn't show to you on your computer as it is for adding friends to the email part of this site. I hope this helps!

Colleen

+ means online -means off line
    Hi Libby, I see one by you also... and the plus by it means the person is online and minus by it means the person is off line. We don't see our own because we know whether we are online or not. LOL Hope that helps. Hugs Bonnie
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    BonnieR said:

+ means online -means off line
    Hi Libby, I see one by you also... and the plus by it means the person is online and minus by it means the person is off line. We don't see our own because we know whether we are online or not. LOL Hope that helps. Hugs Bonnie

thanks
    LOL - guess the dumb questions are those we never ask. Thanks for telling me. It surely helps.

Love,
    Libby