Options
2»

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    janpuck said:

Phase 1 clinical trial
    I know your post is now over 1 month old - but wondering if you knew the name of the clinical trial? Thanks so much for any info

Clinical trials
    Google search for Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center......There will be a list of clinical trials on their website somewhere. or simply call them and ask. They are more than helpful there....Good Luck and God Bless......
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    janpuck said:

Phase 1 clinical trial
    I know your post is now over 1 month old - but wondering if you knew the name of the clinical trial? Thanks so much for any info

Janpuck
    We never heard what clinical trial since they changed their decision to put him in one and decided to do surgery instead. He has lung resection on Tuesday the 10th next week. If all goes well and they are able to get all the cancer after he recovers in 4 to 6 weeks. He will go back to Vandy for a chemoembolism to the right lobe of the liver and they will let that work for another 4 to 6 weeks and then liver resection. All future surgeries are dependant on the success of the lung resection. The last PET scan showed a nodule in the lung that is cancer and also a near by lymph node. It is in GOD's hands...
    Anna
  • amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Clinical trials
    Google search for Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center......There will be a list of clinical trials on their website somewhere. or simply call them and ask. They are more than helpful there....Good Luck and God Bless......

thanks Buzzard
    I do keep up with what clinical trials are going on. They might go clinical trial after all the surgeries just have to wait and see. Thanks for caring.
    Anna