Options
2»

Comments

• OneDaughter
    OneDaughter Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Opps
    WEll, my husband just told me I shouldn't give computer advice because I don't know enough. He said ctrl/alt/delete will end internet explorer not the pop up. Well shut my mouth! Don't listen to me.

HAHAHAHA
    Umm, well, yeah that's true. Oh wow you're awesome, HAHAHA.

Ok, so you were saying that you have family memebers who believe in alternative healthcare. It wouldn't be talking behind their backs if you asked their permission and kept it anonymous. I'm confortable talking about all this stuff bc my mom is aware of it and bc nobody here knows us. I'd be honored if they would allow you to share some experiences. That'
    s really kinda what this board is all about, right?
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

HAHAHAHA
    Umm, well, yeah that's true. Oh wow you're awesome, HAHAHA.

Ok, so you were saying that you have family memebers who believe in alternative healthcare. It wouldn't be talking behind their backs if you asked their permission and kept it anonymous. I'm confortable talking about all this stuff bc my mom is aware of it and bc nobody here knows us. I'd be honored if they would allow you to share some experiences. That'
    s really kinda what this board is all about, right?

had to do it
    I had to try the ctrl/alt/delete on the www.breastcancer.org survey message. It did stop internet explorer. I just had to see for myself. Maybe a miracle would happen.

These messages stay out here for years. I'd be more comfortable PMing. Private Message.
  • OneDaughter
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

had to do it
    I had to try the ctrl/alt/delete on the www.breastcancer.org survey message. It did stop internet explorer. I just had to see for myself. Maybe a miracle would happen.

These messages stay out here for years. I'd be more comfortable PMing. Private Message.

PMing?
    So did the same thing happen to you over there? At first I thought maybe it was my computer.

Is that like IMing? I have a MySpace. I don't know how to direct you, but my name is Vicky Meyers. I'm not gonna give any other personal contact info out here on these these discussion boards, thanks to your warnings. At least on MySpace, I have a little more control.
  • Marcia527
    Options

PMing?
    So did the same thing happen to you over there? At first I thought maybe it was my computer.

Is that like IMing? I have a MySpace. I don't know how to direct you, but my name is Vicky Meyers. I'm not gonna give any other personal contact info out here on these these discussion boards, thanks to your warnings. At least on MySpace, I have a little more control.

I don't know about MySpace.
    I don't know about MySpace. Never been there. Lots of people read this public messages. Just don't know who is looking.

The same thing happened to me. I clicked on the alternative message and got the survey screen. I didn't try the others.
  • Marcia527
    Options

PMing?

no place like home
    To private message you just need the user ID, example OneDaughter. You can get to the mail from 'home'. I don't need your name. If you decide to remove it just 'edit' and take it out. That is the part I like about this message board. We can change stuff if we need to. Other wise your grandchildren might see it. I'm exaggerating.

It's a way of talking privately.
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

It's OK
    Hey Mimi, that blast was meant for people here on there own agendas, not for people like you and Marcia who are looking out for others. I would like to know if there's anyone out there who can identify with what my mom is going through.

Hey Marcia, you still out there?

Also, I'm over at breastcancer.org as well and I can't get through bc this survey is blocking it. It gives you options like, "no thanks" and "already took it", but I can't get past it. Has anyone else been there? I don't know where else to go.

Hmmm
    I am 10 year survivor of stage 3 IDC Breast Cancer with 11 out of 21 positive nodes. I can see how some people have more faith in the Natural Health Industry and Yes there is a role they can play in our recovery from such ordeals. I was one who was given little chance by the medical community to ever resume a more normal life leaving the pain and diseases I was left with at bay. It took years to fight through the layers of pain and address the real issues after all the treatments were said and done I was left most side effects there were. I too ended up looking else where not giving up on have a life with quality after my fight for life was done. I have known women who have done little conventional therapy and they too are still around but they were not stage 3 with lymphnode involvment either.
    It is hard sometimes to trust in the system as well but one must look at the entire picture and sometimes thinking of someone other than ourselves can be enough to fight with all the might there is and I am sure glad that I did.
    BE good to yourself first,
    Tara
  • OneDaughter
    Options
    24242 said:

Hmmm
    I am 10 year survivor of stage 3 IDC Breast Cancer with 11 out of 21 positive nodes. I can see how some people have more faith in the Natural Health Industry and Yes there is a role they can play in our recovery from such ordeals. I was one who was given little chance by the medical community to ever resume a more normal life leaving the pain and diseases I was left with at bay. It took years to fight through the layers of pain and address the real issues after all the treatments were said and done I was left most side effects there were. I too ended up looking else where not giving up on have a life with quality after my fight for life was done. I have known women who have done little conventional therapy and they too are still around but they were not stage 3 with lymphnode involvment either.
    It is hard sometimes to trust in the system as well but one must look at the entire picture and sometimes thinking of someone other than ourselves can be enough to fight with all the might there is and I am sure glad that I did.
    BE good to yourself first,
    Tara

YES
    I like that, BE good to yourself first. 24242, I appreciate your sharing, thank you.