Cleaning for a Reason

phillis313
phillis313 Member Posts: 16
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone heard of this wonderful organization? A friend just gave my name and they contacted me. I never knew something like this existed. They come and clean your home free for anyone going through cancer treatments. Not just breast, but any kind. Check out the website at cleaningforareason.com I just wanted to pass it on. Their phone number is 972-221-7912, it's a nation wide program, although there are some areas that they cannot provide service to.

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    That is just fabulous. I'm
    That is just fabulous. I'm sure a lot of women would appreciate this. Thanks for sharing it.
    jan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    I wish I had known when I
    I wish I had known when I was going through chemo. It would have been a great help. Thanks for sharing, as I think a lot of women still going through chemo would appreciate it. Hugs, Lili
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member

I wish I had known when I
    I wish I had known when I was going through chemo. It would have been a great help. Thanks for sharing, as I think a lot of women still going through chemo would appreciate it. Hugs, Lili

Me, too.
    I wish I had known about this organization, too. I hired a service to come in and just clean the downstairs. They were so expensive that I let them go as soon as I was able. God bless the people involved in that organization. What a wonderful idea. Marilynn
  • ladydi1
    ladydi1 Member Posts: 120
    Cleaning for a Reason
    A friend told me about the organization. I'm in CA and they came for 4 mos. and cleanned my house at N/C. It was one less thing to worry about. God Bless all the wonderful cleaning companies that volunteer their services to this organization.
    Ladydi1