plz help me

Options
kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
i got hives and a rash a few days ago dr said didnt know what caused it . 2 days ago i started getting white flat sores inside my on my cheeks. theyre sore. im kinda shaky too dont know if its stress or what. i hate to go to er and sit all day. i had a port flush 2 days before the hives and started diflucan the day before. told the dr he said he didnt think it was an allergic reaction too the med. im on xannax for nerves. dont know what to do im sick of pills and drs. im been done with chemo since june 30th. ive been on arimidex a couple months now could i be having an allegic action to it. i take lots of other meds and vits thanks girls. dee

Comments

• zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    so sorry hun
    I wish someone here could tell you, 'It's this or that', 'you should do this or that'. But the reality is only medical attention can get to the root of your problems. If you can handle what is happening until Monday, I would suggest calling FIRST THING to your doctor's office and make waves until they will see you.
    Otherwise, the ER sounds like your best option if you must have help NOW.
    Creepy how these things always seem to get worse over the weekend isn't it?
    God bless, hun, and major hugs and prayers.
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    Definitely go to the doc.
    Definitely go to the doc. and keep asking him till you find out what is upsetting your system. Dear Ninja mom had to go through a long waiting period till the docs. finally figured out what was ailing her but she got there, and got better! In the meantime, sounds like you need a real comfort day. Heap everything on like a junior high girl putting on makeup! Try a relaxing bath, candles, music, good chick flick, warm slippers, soothing soup, call to a loved one, gaze at or walk in the beauty of nature. Anything you can think of to feel cherished.
    All my best wishes, love Joyce
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options

Definitely go to the doc.
    Definitely go to the doc. and keep asking him till you find out what is upsetting your system. Dear Ninja mom had to go through a long waiting period till the docs. finally figured out what was ailing her but she got there, and got better! In the meantime, sounds like you need a real comfort day. Heap everything on like a junior high girl putting on makeup! Try a relaxing bath, candles, music, good chick flick, warm slippers, soothing soup, call to a loved one, gaze at or walk in the beauty of nature. Anything you can think of to feel cherished.
    All my best wishes, love Joyce

Hope you feel better soon
    Dee..take care..and go to the doctor on Monday. Thinking of you.