Merry Christmas

Options
ldot123
ldot123 Member Posts: 272
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Merry Christmas to all! I wish you all the best in the New Year.

Cheers, Lance

Comments

• dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Merry Christmas
    Hope all of you are having a great Christmas day and wish you the best
    in the New Year!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas! I hope everyone was able to celebrate with family or friends. I had a beautiful day.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas! I hope everyone was able to celebrate with family or friends. I had a beautiful day.

*hugs*
    Gail

Merry Christmas
    God Bless you all...............
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    The Merriest!
    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and will have a blessed and healthful New Year!

peace, emily the juice chick
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options
    The Holiday Season
    I ditto what everyone else said! I hope everyone has the most marvelous of days, whether you are celebrating Christmas, any other holiday, or just celebrating because we are all still here to celebrate.

I have to admit, it came as a shock to me to hear about the passing of Eartha Kitt on Christmas Day of colon cancer. She is one of the last of the "stars" of the 50s/60s era and to hear that she had the battle that we all are facing, just hit a little too close to home. I'm not sure if it's curiosity or because I am so personally involved with this particular type of cancer, but I find myself wanting to find out details. Not because she was a star/celebrity... but what treatments did she have, how long was her remission and obviously she was not expected to die because she had bookings into 2009, so what happened, and why?

I think it's ironic that she made the Christmas song, "Santa Baby" so popular and of course it's played every year as a classic Christmas song... and then she dies on Christmas Day.

So, I am grateful that I had a wonderful Christmas Day with family, and, assuming our weather here in Vancouver allows us to get around, have days of get togethers with friends over the next week. Special times with special people at this time of the year.

Hugggggs,

Cheryl
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Merry Christmas
    Happiest of Holidays to ALL and here's hoping for HEALTHY New Years as well!

Thanks to everyone for being here.

Vicki
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas
    Wishing everyone here the best of Holidays and an even better New Year to come! May God bless us and watch over us as we bring in a new and better year, one with hope, love, health and a better economy. Sorry had to throw that in there. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
    God Bless
    Beth