Merry Christmas

Options
morningstar4
morningstar4 Member Posts: 15
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I'm sending this message out to my semi colon extended family. My family and I wish each and everyone of you peace and good will. Keep the hope for a cure to end the pain and suffering we have all had to endure. Faith guides our prayers wrapping the warm arms of our Lord around us in our time of need. My family will be coming home for the holidays including all eight of my grand children I just can't wait. In memory of our eldest son there is a special place held in everyone's heart. I've decided to have fun the rest of my life because it's in defiance of mortality. The comforting of family and friends you just can't get it any better than that during the holidays. God Bless and Merry Christmas Everyone Judy

Comments

• ldot123
    ldot123 Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you
    I hope you had a Merry Christmas Judy and an even better New Year. I wish you all the best. Lance
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    ldot123 said:

Merry Christmas to you
    I hope you had a Merry Christmas Judy and an even better New Year. I wish you all the best. Lance

Thank you........
    Words I like to hear, Family and Faith....They do go arm in arm....Merry Christmas to you and yours and continued happiness in everything you desire to do...You deserve it....God Bless you.....sounds like He already has..............