I'm blushing....

Options
KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thank you all for the very flattering responses to my new pic. Keep in mind, this is 'all dolled up' so that I could go the medical staff Christmas party (Man! It's like Prom...never can wear the same dress twice, not even the same jewelry, or you get whispered about...).

Two more days till Holland....does anyone know the definition to a word I was asked about...let me see if I remember it...starts with a 'P'...oh, yeah....Packing...anyone know what this is????

Hugs to you all...

HUgs, Kathi

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Well Kathi you do look
    Well Kathi you do look better than you did bathing in mud.LOL You do look beautiful. Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Hugs
    Jadie
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Ok Kathi, I'm really jealous
    Ok Kathi, I'm really jealous now and YES I do know that word. LOL Have a great trip. Hugs, Lili
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Sigh
    I don't look that good even when I get 'dolled' up. I think I look ok and then someone takes a picture and I see it afterwards and think, "Oh man, I should have just wore my jeans and been comfortable!"

I always fold very carefully when packing and one day my son told me he had a better way. Somewhere he heard you roll the clothes up and they pack closer together and don't wrinkle as much. They look like large burritos.

Have fun on your trip and Merry Christmas to everyone! What was it Tiny Tim said...It's on the tip of my tongue...what ever it was, I second it!

I remember now..."God bless us, every one!"
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Sigh
    I don't look that good even when I get 'dolled' up. I think I look ok and then someone takes a picture and I see it afterwards and think, "Oh man, I should have just wore my jeans and been comfortable!"

I always fold very carefully when packing and one day my son told me he had a better way. Somewhere he heard you roll the clothes up and they pack closer together and don't wrinkle as much. They look like large burritos.

Have fun on your trip and Merry Christmas to everyone! What was it Tiny Tim said...It's on the tip of my tongue...what ever it was, I second it!

I remember now..."God bless us, every one!"

I know what you mean Marcia
    LOL Marcia, I have had that happen so many times! I know that ols annoying feeling---"why did I even bother going to all that trouble, anyway?" Pretty funny......
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Looking good!!!
    Kathi, I was thinking the same thing, but I just hadn't mentioned it yet. That is a beautiful picture:o)
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Great Picture!
    You look great! Have a safe and happy trip. When we pack, we get out the ziplock bags. We lay the clothes inside, sit on top of the bag to shove the air out, and zip it closed. It keeps the wrinkles out and makes all those bag inspections go faster without ruining your p. job. Good luck!

C. Abbott