MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Options
mopar
mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I want to wish all of you the Merriest of Christmases, and the most Hopeful, Joyous and Healthy New Year yet! My thoughts are bittersweet, as I know many of you are going through a great deal right now, and that this year has been trying, tiring and challenging. To you I say, may you find peace and hope regardless of your circumstances. Please know that your strength and perserverance is a blessing and inspiration to us all. And know that there is always Hope beyond what we see, feel or think.

For all of you, my prayers for a safe, wonderful holiday season. Cherish the time with your family and friends. And may 2009 bring the cure that we have all been waiting for.

Sending much love, hugs and prayers to all of you!

Monika

Comments

• floridajo
    floridajo Member Posts: 480
    Options
    Happy Holidays
    I echo Monikas words!!! I hope this is the year of the cure and say a prayer for all of us that this New Year brings health and hope to us all no matter how you celebrate the year. (((hugz))~~Joanne
  • aah9976
    aah9976 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    I too wish everyone a happy holidays
    I hope everyone has a grand time with family and friends during this holiday season.
    Merry Christmas
    Happy Hanukah
    Happy Kwanzaa
    Feliz Navidad

What every holiday you celebrate have a great one.

xoxo,
    Arden
  • ladyjogger31
    ladyjogger31 Member Posts: 289
    Options
    Happy Holidays!!
    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year. And as Monika has said let 2009 bring us the cure.
    Teal Hugs, Prayers and lots of Love to all my OVCA sisters.
    Terry
  • carol2dogs
    carol2dogs Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Merry Christmas
    I cannot say it better than everyone else has already. I echo your wishes, especially for the cure in 2009. All of you are such an inspiring and courageous group of women warriors!

Teal hugs to all (thanks, Bonnie, for this phrase, it is wonderful!). Love and prayers as well.
    Carol
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Tis the Season
    Adding my two bits to the other great ladies in this discussion group. Keeping my focus on the Savior while praying for a wonderful new surprise treatment for us all in the New Year.
    Love, hugs, and prayers for you all. Saundra
  • knarrly
    knarrly Member Posts: 24
    Options
    More Christmas wishes :)
    I, too, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Even though I do not post much, I check in here almost every day. Seeing everyone posting and seeing that I'm not alone are the things keeping me going every day. Everyone here is always in my prayers.