Anyone died of old age waiting for the chatroom forum to open?????

Options
tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Whilst I was waiting for the chat room forum to load this afternoon (10 seconds, Hey I tried it every hour)

I

Did all my christmas grocery shopping,
Fed the cat
Tripped over the cat
Tried the reload button
Delivered cards to all my neighbours,
Re-Painted the bathroom
Tripped over the cat twice
Tried that reload button AGAIN
Cut the dogs' nails
Phoned bell and was put on hold for 4 hours
THAT RELOAD AGAIN!!!!
phoned mastercard and put on hold for 2 hours (awful music)
TRIED AGAIN! Does that RELOAD button even work?
Tripped over the dog
Re-Pointed the chimney
Cleaned the house,
THAT #$%&*** Reload button is DRIVING ME MAD!
Tripped over the dog who had fallen on the cat
Baked 32 batches of bread
Finished the home-brew and drank it!
I give up.........

I am going to have a nervous breakdown, I earned it, worked hard for it and I DESERVE IT...

Back to the chat room......lol Julia

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    How many....................................?
    LOL Tash

You gave me a good laugh. Just what I needed. I have experienced that before too.
    How many beers did it take. LOL you forgot that one or are you brewing your own now.

Merry Christmas
    Jadie
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Jadie said:

How many....................................?
    LOL Tash

You gave me a good laugh. Just what I needed. I have experienced that before too.
    How many beers did it take. LOL you forgot that one or are you brewing your own now.

Merry Christmas
    Jadie

Jadie
    Of course I am brewing my own.....beer and Vino Collapso! LOL..... I lost count after the first gallon of both.....Oh Dear! Love your post answers by the way... Hugs Julia
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Chat not opening is annoying
    I know!!!! It seems that since they "improved" chat, it now takes forever for it to load. There have been times in the evening that I have literally fallen asleep waiting for chat to load and open. Its very frustrating and annoying.
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    chaqt room
    dont no that answer tasha i9m still waitin cookin some grub up hope ur hungry love cheryl
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Chat Drat
    Not only is the new/improved chat neither of the above, when one does get in, there may be only 2 or 3 kindred spirits who braved the wait and don't want to leave for fear they won't get back in again! I used to "live" in chat; I was asked about a year ago to go to the discussion boards~ I had never been there in 5 years of being a part of CSN. I was hesitant, as it seemed to me there were "Chat People" and Discussion Board People", and never the twain would meet. And I was definitely a chatster.

That was then, this is now! I find the new room so difficult and not at all immediate, not to mention having to enlarge the screen to see whos in the room, etc etc. The bugs seem not to have been worked out well, and I simply don't enjoy the format anymore. It is only exacerbated when, after deciding to go into chat, it is down again!

Wish there were a reasonable explanation for it...I certainly don't know what it is! So, thank God for the boards~ even at 3 AM we know we can read and find encouragement with No Waiting! This place is always open!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • tasha_111
    Options
    chenheart said:

Chat Drat
    Not only is the new/improved chat neither of the above, when one does get in, there may be only 2 or 3 kindred spirits who braved the wait and don't want to leave for fear they won't get back in again! I used to "live" in chat; I was asked about a year ago to go to the discussion boards~ I had never been there in 5 years of being a part of CSN. I was hesitant, as it seemed to me there were "Chat People" and Discussion Board People", and never the twain would meet. And I was definitely a chatster.

That was then, this is now! I find the new room so difficult and not at all immediate, not to mention having to enlarge the screen to see whos in the room, etc etc. The bugs seem not to have been worked out well, and I simply don't enjoy the format anymore. It is only exacerbated when, after deciding to go into chat, it is down again!

Wish there were a reasonable explanation for it...I certainly don't know what it is! So, thank God for the boards~ even at 3 AM we know we can read and find encouragement with No Waiting! This place is always open!

Hugs,
    Claudia

To all who replied.
    Man was that quick.........I am still waiting to get into chat lol. Hey maybe we shouldhave a fast-paced discussion board page and replace chat altogether!!!!!!! Buggerrrr, Here I go again, they are probably going to ban me from the site for being "Difficult again!" Love and Hugs to you all.(Cheryl, please no grits~!) Rofl Julia XX
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

To all who replied.
    Man was that quick.........I am still waiting to get into chat lol. Hey maybe we shouldhave a fast-paced discussion board page and replace chat altogether!!!!!!! Buggerrrr, Here I go again, they are probably going to ban me from the site for being "Difficult again!" Love and Hugs to you all.(Cheryl, please no grits~!) Rofl Julia XX

Chatster
    It was great seeing you in chat a few minutes ago! Glad we both got in!

For the record, you are not Difficult Again~ you are Difficult Still~ and we love you for it! You make me smile, and what better way is there to spend thee day than smiling through all of it????

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • tasha_111
    Options
    chenheart said:

Chatster
    It was great seeing you in chat a few minutes ago! Glad we both got in!

For the record, you are not Difficult Again~ you are Difficult Still~ and we love you for it! You make me smile, and what better way is there to spend thee day than smiling through all of it????

Hugs,
    Claudia

Chatster....
    Claudia...........Thank U. Julia