Juicing Info

2»

Comments

• mykidsmommy
    mykidsmommy Member Posts: 76
    Yeah For Me
    Well, I have "thinking" about juicing, and i knew when I was ready I would get on this website, as I remembered a cool lady (emily the juice chick) who was always touting it's praises. Here's my deal, after cancer and chemo, I wasn't "ready" to do anything life changing, as to do that seemed to me to be allowing IT to control my life, and I wanted to go on wit life as I had always know it, and pretend it was the same. Wel,, I am now in the part of this journey where I know i need and I want to do something to help my body fight. I have been coming to this decision slowly, and I now I am here. Sugar and red meat - I totally get that point Emily, but I am not there yet - This year it will be about juicing. And I was SO EXCITEd to see this board with all my questions answered.
    Emily - Thank you for all you have done to be an amazing example of this healthy lifestyle. By sharing this information, taking the time to write it out and keeping in touch on this board, you have touched many people. Including me.
    Thank you
    Today I buy my juicer!
    Mommy
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member

Yeah For Me
    Well, I have "thinking" about juicing, and i knew when I was ready I would get on this website, as I remembered a cool lady (emily the juice chick) who was always touting it's praises. Here's my deal, after cancer and chemo, I wasn't "ready" to do anything life changing, as to do that seemed to me to be allowing IT to control my life, and I wanted to go on wit life as I had always know it, and pretend it was the same. Wel,, I am now in the part of this journey where I know i need and I want to do something to help my body fight. I have been coming to this decision slowly, and I now I am here. Sugar and red meat - I totally get that point Emily, but I am not there yet - This year it will be about juicing. And I was SO EXCITEd to see this board with all my questions answered.
    Emily - Thank you for all you have done to be an amazing example of this healthy lifestyle. By sharing this information, taking the time to write it out and keeping in touch on this board, you have touched many people. Including me.
    Thank you
    Today I buy my juicer!
    Mommy

AWESOME!
    Thanks. blush blush

peace, emily the juice chick
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    2bhealed said:

AWESOME!
    Thanks. blush blush

peace, emily the juice chick