Results of MRI

Options
sylva
sylva Member Posts: 80
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Finally I call the oncologist today. He told me I was supposed to call, they cannot call everyone with all the tests they do. Nobody told me I had to call.
The MRI says that there is something , but looks benign. That I can have an ultrasound to check again in three months, or I can be more agressive and have a biopsy.
So I will ask for a copy of all the reports and go next week to the surgeon and see what we do from there. One thing brings another one.
Thank you for all your prayers!! I won't think about doctors any more, at least for this week, I'm planning to enjoy the Thanksgiving Day. Hugs!!

Comments

• Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I am happy to hear your good
    I am happy to hear your good news and wish you the best, thankiest, thanksgiving ever. love, Joyce
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    WHAT??????? YOU call THEM?????
    Hummmmmm, that seems a bit off...

ANYwho....I'm crossing everything that that 'whatever' says benign....

Enjoy Thanksgiving, think about everything else next week!

Hugs, Kathi
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Saying prayers for a benign
    Saying prayers for a benign everything. Happy Thanksgiving Sylvana to you and your family. Love, Lili
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    I agree with Kathi. I have
    I agree with Kathi. I have never heard of a patient having to call for results and I go to a very busy cancer center and my breast clinic does 300 mammograms, biopsies and MRIs a day and they call me with every test result. Whatever. Well I am relieved that the spot looks benign Sylva. Let us know what the surgeon says. Eil